Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jaiden . (jaiden) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jaiden . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jaiden . has not added a biography yet.
StateMassachusetts

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jaiden .

Showing 141 - 150 of 159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Ultralight knives and multi tools?
I found a nice little one at walmart for around $12. It's in the fishing section. I have no idea how much it weighs, but it's quite well built. There is one with scissors instead of plie...

In GEAR » Ultralight knives and multi tools?
February 27, 6:17pm

Socks for hot weather
I'm looking for some warm weather socks for the trip I'm planning to disney world in florida in a few months. My feet get hot and sweaty, so I find that cotton is uncomfortably clammy. I ...

In GEAR » Socks for hot weather
February 26, 7:34am

Re: Jaiden - permethrin solubility
Well there are lots of studies online showing that it's toxic to aquatic animals, which must mean it gets into the water somehow. NOTE: most concerns are for industrial pollution and direct ap...

In Philosophy & Technique » Permithrin Soaked Clothing
February 22, 10:41am

Re: Permithrin Soaked Clothing
I'm not the paragon of environmentalism, but as I understand it, this stuff kills bugs (for which I have no sympathy) but will also poison water sources if it gets wet during a stream crossing....

In Philosophy & Technique » Permithrin Soaked Clothing
February 22, 8:20am

Re: Re: critter cans?
Glad to find someone in MA! I have no idea where I'm going yet, as I'm really just getting started after 16 years since boy scouts. I am waiting for temps to get up to where I won't d...

In GEAR » critter cans?
February 21, 7:39pm

Re: mens smartwool crew shirts at SAC
gone already. I hesitated and was lost. now the women's turn

In Gear Deals » mens smartwool crew shirts at SAC
February 21, 7:10pm

Re: Re: Re: critter cans?
I found that they make 5 quart paint cans which might do the trick, but no manufacturer lists their weight! I guess UL isn't a design objective. grrr. They are the same diameter (6.5") a...

In GEAR » critter cans?
February 21, 6:34pm

critter cans?
I live in Massachusetts, and as I understand it, there is no need for a true bear canister here. I will of course have to double check that depending on where I end up this season, but as it stand...

In GEAR » critter cans?
February 21, 2:20pm

Re: Golite Reed Pants Arrived, now What should I do for the Length?
I too am 5'6 and am expecting my size L reed pants from CC. I expect I will face the same dilemma. I also ordered some REI sahara convertible pants (zippered too) in a way too long length. I...

In Gear Deals » Golite clearance items at ccoutdoorstore.com
February 21, 1:43pm

Re: Re: REI sahara pants, how does the waist fit?
OK thanks, I went with the Large, on sale for $17 and will shorten the length of the pants. They had the Medium in my size, but I think it sold out anyway! So, this will be my first MYO (sorta)...

In GEAR » REI sahara pants, how does the waist fit?
February 21, 11:21am

All Reader Reviews by Jaiden .

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
My neoprene pot cover had a bad zipper which was stuck closed. The folks at AGG sent me a replacement immediately with a prepaid return envelope so they could research what went wrong. I was very im...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 10, 9:35pm

Moosejaw the company
Got my gear two days after ordering exactly as it was described.

March 10, 9:32pm

Altrec.com
I got the gear exactly as described two days after ordering. Great price!

March 10, 9:30pm

C and C Outdoors
I ordered golite reed pants and a poncho tarp, and didn't hear from them for a week. I emailed and in a quick reply they said one item was backordered but would be in soon. I did get both items ...

February 26, 7:28am