BPL Community Profile

Steve S (idahosteve) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Idaho
About Me Left the climbing arena recently, and am now lightening my load in anticipation of wandering all over the high country!
StateIdaho
My Website URLhttp://www.getlostoffroad.com
My PDF Gear Listshr gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steve S

Showing 141 - 150 of 286 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...29

Forum » Thread

many thanks!
hey, thanks for the input! especially the blog! I'm back into running and have been in process of changing my form, this is a very interesting and helpful site!

In Gear Deals » running warehouse coupon codes
June 13, 10:23pm

running warehouse coupon codes
Was looking at getting s new pair of shoes for my upcomng Sierra hike, and wanted to know if anyone had any info or killer codes to use at the Running Warehouse?? Much appreciated!

In Gear Deals » running warehouse coupon codes
June 13, 4:24pm

Re: Mont Bell UL Wind Jacket?
I use it with my thermmowrap, and I use it on its own. Works well. The sizing is all funky as I believe its more in line with "japanese" sizing. You should get a full size or more larger...

In GEAR » Mont Bell UL Wind Jacket?
June 12, 6:27pm

Re: Top quality backpacking w/in 6hrs of Portland OR?
6 hrs is a long time! you could easily reach into Eastern Oregon and hit the Wallowas/Eagle Caps.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Top quality backpacking w/in 6hrs of Portland OR?
June 05, 9:30pm

hiking schedule
Great report! Enjoyed your reflections immensely. Was curious about your hiking schedule for the evening. What time did you take your break/dinner, and how long did you rest before walking again, a...

In Post-Trip Reports » Lamarck Col to Mt Whitney
June 05, 9:27pm

Re: Re: SHR Logistics
I did post an ongoing "work in progress" gear list, and a similar itinerary on my website; http://www.getlostoffroad.com/In_the_Works.html

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SHR logistics & re-supply questions
May 15, 2:51pm

re-supply lead times
I was reading on the Red's website that they anticipate a 30 day ship time to get your stuff to them. Has anyone shipped here, and what did you allow for lead time, and what did it actually take?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SHR logistics & re-supply questions
May 15, 2:50pm

Re: Compression of Primaloft
I have an original Lowe Alpine pullover style primaloft piece that is easily 15 years old, and even though its a bit heavy, its gone thru many climbing stuffs, and to this day, its absolutley smoki...

In GEAR » Compression of Primaloft
May 14, 9:28pm

Re: Re: Re: techniques inTOPO! : Map & Data Book Method
Bob, there is a free update to version 3.4, but after that they want you to pay for the version 4... here's the link for all the drivers http://www.natgeomaps.com/downloads.html cheers!

In Philosophy & Technique » techniques inTOPO! : Map & Data Book Method
May 13, 3:09pm

some "others"
Hey! What about some of us from out of the general area....???? I would love to join the group, and coming from Idaho is realistic, not to bad for mileage... please keep me in the loop! Love to...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » PNW June BPL Meetup
May 11, 9:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Steve S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Snow Peak LiteMax
I decided to go with the cannister stove out of familarity instead of alcohol. I'm a new UL user, transitioning from a technical climbing background. The old MSR gas stoves were our mainstay for m...

In Stoves - Canister
July 12, 8:39am