BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 141 - 150 of 593 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...60

Forum » Thread

Nano puff
There is a link to NanoPuffs for $85 over on Gear Deals. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=74153

In GEAR » Montbell Thermawrap jacket or???
March 03, 7:33am

Re: Enlightened Equipment Prodixy X 40 Mini Review
Update...I tried it out again last night for a couple of hours. This time I had on 100 weight fleece shirt and pants, on a large Neoair. The temp was 35 and I was comfortable. Considering I norm...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment Prodixy X 40 Mini Review
March 03, 5:25am

Re: Reduced
New price...$30.

In Gear Swap » FS: The North Face Venture Jacket
March 02, 2:35pm

Re: Heresy!!!!
I know...not ideal backpacking clothes. Just happened to be what I had on at my house. I didn't bother to change clothes for my backyard test. I actually had no intention of going to sleep, ...

March 02, 9:50am

Enlightened Equipment Prodixy X 40 Mini Review
I tried out my new EE Prodigy X 40 degree quilt in the back yard for a few hours last night. I was using one of Lawson's 1/8" EvaRest CCF pads with no bivy. I took a nap from 11-1 AM. ...

March 02, 7:04am

Get the wider pad
The difference between a 20" pad and 25" wide pad is night and day. Well worth the weight difference in weight.

In GEAR » Big Agnes "Q Core SL" REALLY DISSAPOINTED!
February 28, 6:39am

Trailstar
The MLD Trailstar in any color but yellow meets you requirements. I have the gray and its pretty low key. The brown is really nice.

In GEAR » Need a DURABLE tent
February 27, 12:34pm

WTB: Golite SL3 with Pole
Anybody got a Golite SL3 (tarp only) with pole that they want to get rid of?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite SL3 with Pole
February 27, 12:32pm

Got mine too
My ProdigyX 40 jsut came in the mail today. I'm extremely pleased with it. Quality is top notch. Tim told me it would be delivered within 3 weeks and I got it in about 2 and a half. I'm...

In Gear Deals » 10% off at Enlightened Equipment
February 27, 12:29pm

Re: Grid Fleece Balaclava (Patagucci R1 Material) - $6.90
Got one too!

In Gear Deals » Grid Fleece Balaclava (Patagucci R1 Material) - $6.90
February 26, 5:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.