BPL Community Profile

Huzefa Siamwala (huzefa) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Huzefa Siamwala hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Huzefa Siamwala has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListN/A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Huzefa Siamwala

Showing 141 - 150 of 1172 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...118

Forum » Thread

Hanuman Tibba Expedition, June 2011
< Is there are a easier way to post pics?

In Photo Gallery » Hanuman Tibba Expedition, June 2011
January 05, 12:31am

Re: Re: "The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear."
"My concern with icy conditions is that crampons still need a rigid attachment point for a secure fit, not necessarily for performance or anything." I have been thinking about this. ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
January 04, 7:05am

Minimalist alpine footwear.
I would like to redirect the attention to my second post above. The purpose of this discussion was to design a system that is warm, light and allows climbing with crampons if the route demands. ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
January 02, 7:34am

Minimalist alpine footwear.
Justin, I wrote "I trekked till the basecamp at 11500 barefeet through snow and boulders." Not ice. The conditions were summer glacial with melting snow and sunny weather. In short, prett...

January 02, 6:51am

Re: A suicidal approach?
Hi Robert, nice to see you again. Let me ask you, have you ever rock climbed and ran barefoot? (If not, Try it.) If you are not a barefooter then clearly you are not convinced of the rational b...

January 01, 8:40pm

2012 PIF
Thom, I sent an email regarding #8. thank you very much.

In Gear Swap » 2012 PIF
January 01, 3:53pm

Glomitts and fingerless gloves
I am doing research on state of market of glomitts / fingerless gloves and would like to share it with you all. Wrist Gaiter Marmot Stretch Wrist Gaiter Fingerless gloves Fox River Fingerle...

In GEAR » Glomitts and fingerless gloves
January 01, 2:06pm

Re: Re: The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear.
Nice to hear from more people. >I note you have a mistaken impression that you can place your feet on snowy terrain like on rock. This is not true in the slightest unless it is sheer ice. ...

January 01, 4:16am

Re: Re: Becoming the iceman
Hi David, Good to read your comment. This thread is actually a related to another thread i started "The state of market of minimalist alpine footwear" but probably nobody took it seriou...

In Philosophy & Technique » Becoming the iceman
December 29, 10:13am

Becoming the iceman
http://becomingtheiceman.com/about      Becoming the Iceman is a project inspired by Wim Hof and Justin Rosales to show the world that anyone can adopt the ability to survive in cold temper...

In Philosophy & Technique » Becoming the iceman
December 28, 8:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Huzefa Siamwala

Huzefa Siamwala has posted no reviews.