BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 141 - 150 of 354 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...36

Forum » Thread

Re:My frustrating times with the Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak AC
Konrad, this is good information. I originally bought the Peak Elite AC myself and I just didn't like the way it felt and I didn't think it would be warm at all. I returned it without use a...

In GEAR » My frustrating times with the Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak AC
October 04, 6:00am

RE:Best non-slip ground cloth?
David, I have been looking into this as well. I believe the solution that I am going to try for my inner tent is to cover the floor on both sides with a silicone and mineral spirits mixture. I f...

In GEAR » Best non-slip ground cloth?
October 04, 5:53am

RE: Traveler
I have an SMD traveler I'd be willing to sell. It has the standard shoulder straps but it has the medium hip belt. You can order the small hip belt for $45 from SMD if the medium is too big. It...

In Gear Swap » WTB Panel-loading Backpack like Six Moon Traveller, ULA Camino, etc.
October 03, 7:51pm

RE:zpacks exo
This pack sounds even more promising now. I was concerned with the frame being straight carbon rods instead of being curved like the frame in the Osprey Exos. Sounds like that doesn't matter. I...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
September 28, 8:03pm

RE:Not For Sale
That would be a good problem for me to have :)

September 28, 7:51pm

RE:Puffy
My down inner doesn't seem overly puffy. I bought it to replace a 200wt fleece jacket and it isn't that much thicker when worn than the fleece.

In GEAR » Jacket for 32 Degrees at Camp
September 28, 7:25pm

RE:Jacket for 32 Degrees at Camp
For me that is an REI fleece baselayer (R1'ish) and a montbell UL down inner jacket underneath a windshirt. Wind pants and a synthetic duofold baselayer on my legs along with goretex socks with...

In GEAR » Jacket for 32 Degrees at Camp
September 28, 6:00pm

RE:Exo
Anthony, Thank you! This is what I was looking for. Did you notice any issues with the straight stays comfort wise? I'm planning on adding the option of using my thinlight pad as a cushion a...

September 28, 5:43pm

ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
Has anyone received their Exo or Exodus FS? I am trying to decide between these packs (and an Osprey Exos). I've emailed back and forth with both Joe at ZPacks and Ron at MLD and they have both...

September 27, 8:32pm

Thanks Jennifer. I have the 45 large and it is lighter than what was on the MLD site when only the 45 and 30 were sold. I was hoping this one was as well :)

In Gear Swap » FS MLD Spirit 30 Quilt
September 24, 8:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.