Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 141 - 150 of 368 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...37

Forum » Thread

RE: MLD Exodus FS
I received mine a few days ago. It passed the load it up and walk around the house test before I had to leave To go out of town for work. It is remarkably comfortable to me and well made. The carbo...

In GEAR » MLD Exodus S, Any Reviews?
November 17, 5:04pm

RE: MLD Exodus FS
Just wanted to update that I received my Exodus FS. Typical MLD quality! I loaded it up with my gear with everything except for water and food and I like the fit and feel of the pack. Obviously not...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
November 13, 9:44pm

RE: UL Liquor Bottle
I have just been using a 16.9 or 24 oz soft drink bottle. It hasn't leaked so far.

In GEAR » UL Liquor bottle
October 31, 9:59am

Shoulder water bottle pocket
I'll take the other water bottle shoulder pocket. PM on the way.

In Gear Swap » FS: Pot, Caldera Cones, MLD Accessories, Marmot Mica, misc. stuff
October 23, 8:56pm

RE: Zpacks
I think the main reason is due to the volume reduction on the Exodus and Exodus FS. With the Exo being smaller it is more like the Ohm and Ohm 2.0 in my mind. I guess that I am trying to find a sin...

October 23, 7:18pm

MLD Exodus FS
Just wanted to bump this one up for further discussion. I am leaning towards the ULA Circuit or MLD Exodus FS at the moment. I like the MLD offering due to the lower weight and volume reduction cap...

October 23, 5:35pm

What do you do for a living
I'm an IT security consultant and I have to travel around the east coast to design and implement security strategies and architecture.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What do you do for a living?
October 20, 7:34pm

RE:Jetboil Measuring Cup As Coffee Cup
Do the new jetboils still have the slot at the top of the lid for sipping out of? That's what I use for a coffee cup with my older one. Neoprene cozy keeps my coffee warm for much longer. I use...

In GEAR » Jetboil Measuring Cup As Coffee Cup
October 19, 5:21pm

Exodus FS
Im interested as well. I started a thread about this one and the ZPacks Exo a couple weeks back and the Exo has good initial reviews. Trying to decide between these two.

In GEAR » MLD Exodus S, Any Reviews?
October 12, 7:27pm

RE:SMD Traveler Pack
I have an SMD traveler I'd be willing to sell. It has the standard shoulder straps and the medium hip belt with pockets. It is the purple/blue model from 2009. Stays are included. I'd like ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Traveler pack
October 11, 6:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.