Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 141 - 150 of 5588 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...559

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Ben, you asked - "And what is your real response to me .... about your earlier 'blame the victim' remark?" Your response was – "Sounds like an utter inability to di...

In Chaff » Je suis Charlie , latest cover
January 22, 2:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Ben, Are you including yourself among those publishing provocative cartoons? Are are you suggesting that "they" should defer to all religious/cultural norms? "We" is pret...

January 22, 2:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re:
"... we HAVE TO publish cartoons time and time again ..." Not "we". Someone did, and will again, but that doesn't mean that the national or global "we" a...

January 22, 1:50pm

Re: Fly Boxes
Sort of depends on how many "styles" of flys you're talking about, and how many of each you will take. A tenkara purist could get by with one of these 55mm wide x 85mm tall ...

In Fishing » Fly Boxes
January 22, 1:24pm

Re: Re: re
"But the girl also needs to grow up and act differently. " ahhhh.... Sounds like blaming the victim to me.

January 22, 1:15pm

Re: hi
GM - Where you logged in when you looked at his profile? Two posts above sent a successful PM....

In Gear Swap » FS: Canon Powershot S110
January 22, 1:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Alternative view(s) on the recent shootings in France
"... there is a small percentage of humans that are super selfish, super manipulative and whom in their lust for ever more power and control create a lot of problems for the majority..." ...

In Chaff » Alternative view(s) on the recent shootings in France
January 21, 9:24pm

Re: Alternative view(s) on the recent shootings in France
uhhhh.... .... how about an executive summary?

In Chaff » Alternative view(s) on the recent shootings in France
January 21, 9:15pm

Re: Hiking Condensation-free in Rain
Sounds similar to a Roger C. poncho Photos ?

In GEAR » Hiking Condensation-free in Rain
January 21, 11:07am

Forum Viability
A few folks have asked "How hard can it be to run this forum?" I know Nothing about running a forum, but found the following astounding - How many users does 4chan have? We s...

In Chaff » Forum Viability
January 21, 10:41am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm