Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kyle Crawford (getupandgo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me Im into lightweight/ultralight backpacking. Trying to find the next long distance trail I can find to hike and see if someone wants to tag along on for the adventure. ohhh yeahh
CityColumbia
StateSC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Crawford

Showing 141 - 150 of 161 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Yep
Yes, it's still for sale. A "PM" is a personal message and thats when you send me an email. But you need to get an email attached to your account so that you can PM. The tarp packs do...

In Gear Swap » Etowah Outfitters 8'x 10' Ultralite Tarp
January 24, 6:37pm

bump
bump Im also willing to trade this for something around the same price range. Especially a lightweight 2500-3200 ci pack

January 10, 9:45pm

yep
"I think I have a friend also looking for one. Can I pass along an email address?" sure thing

In Gear Swap » WTB: Katadyn Hiker/Hiker Pro
January 09, 6:56pm

Just in Case
If anything goes wrong with Carter's, I have a Katadyn Hiker case I'm trying to get rid of too.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Katadyn Hiker/Hiker Pro
January 04, 5:33pm

Etowah Outfitters 8x10 Ultralite Tarp
Blue. Great condition.1.1 ripstop nylon. Used a handful of times. It's $100 new, so i'm asking $70. Integrated stuff sack. 12.8 ounces. PM me please. http://www.etowahoutfittersultraligh...

January 03, 11:49pm

Good Trip
Andrew, I left last Tuesday. I made it to Franklin from Russell Bridge and had to quit on Saturday due to ride situations at the end. I was VERY upset I couldn't completre the trail just 38 mi...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » William Bartram Trail
January 03, 10:47pm

?
PM Sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: JRB Shenandoah Quilt (15oz)
January 02, 11:16pm

Right On
Thanks Andrew, I do intend to camp in lower elevation areas. I just have a very broad map of the georgia and north carolina section laminated. I think I'll be fine. I had a chance to work ...

December 28, 9:35pm

SEBL
Count me in as well.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Southeast Backpacking Light Group?
December 28, 10:27am

William Bartram Trail
Yea, that is really the only worry I have- the cold. I think it's supposed to be in the low 20's at night. Hopefully I'll be alright with my twenty degree bag and down jacket. I would ...

December 28, 12:58am

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Crawford

Kyle Crawford has posted no reviews.