BPL Community Profile

Gabe Joyes (gabe_joyes) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Lander, WY
About Me I live at the base of the Wind River Range in Wyoming with my wife and dog. I love to hike all over the Greater Yellowstone area. Our goal is to lighten our packs so that we can go as far as we can, as fast as we can. I currently work for an alternative high school and NOLS.
CityLander
StateWY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gabe Joyes

Showing 141 - 150 of 240 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

jam
Thanks for the pictures, looks great. I will get back to you when I get back in town.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam, L, Blue, Like New +
June 18, 9:19am

What did Ron say?
So does it have netting behind the vent?

In GEAR » MLD Solomid Question
June 18, 9:12am

Jam
If it is the newest version of the jam I am interested. Do you have pictures?

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam, L, Blue, Like New +
June 17, 1:51pm

still searching
Thanks guys, but I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Let me know if you've got a Men's or Women's Jam size Large!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Men's and Women's Golite Jam Large
June 14, 6:52am

anybody?
bump

June 13, 6:20pm

WTB: Men's and Women's Golite Jam Large
Anyone got some Jam's they want to get rid off? No PM's please, email me: gabe.joyes@gmail.com

June 10, 11:57am

Patagonia M10
Patagonia M10 My size small weighs 10.4 ounces. THe M10 seems to be more breathable than any other shell I've worn before, certainly better than gore-tex. It has a nice hood and all around...

In GEAR » Technical Shell (Denali, Rainier, 14'ers)
June 05, 5:56pm

bump
bump

In Gear Swap » FS: Down Jacket (pic included)
June 02, 9:03pm

both a very useful
Here is another vote for rain jacket and wind shirt. Personally, I hate rain jackets and try to only wear them when it is really rainy, really cold, or really really windy. I wear my houdini for ...

In GEAR » Windshell + rain jacket or just rain jacket?
June 02, 8:58pm

get a mid
golite shangri-la 2 if you can find one on sale

In GEAR » 2 person Above Treeline / Snow Tent for Under $200?
May 30, 11:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Gabe Joyes

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Osprey Talon 44
All of the Osprey Talon packs are just plain comfortable. For all of the features the Talon 44 packs, I think its weight is actually pretty amazing. Sure you could get a lighter pack, but for the co...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 13, 12:49pm

The North Face Hydrogen Jacket (2008 Model)
This was the lightest wind breaker I could find with a full-zip and no hood. The men's comes in at 2.9 oz. and the women's at 2.4 oz. Blocks the wind wonderfully and is pretty breathable. T...

In Clothing - Wind & Soft Shell
November 13, 12:36pm

Western Mountaineering Ultralight Super
I love this bag. Lofts up wicked fast, never leaks feathers, packs small (for a 20 degree bag), spot on temp rating for me and my wife. The regular length definitely runs a bit short, I'm 5&#...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
November 13, 11:15am