Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey Kuchera (frankenfeet) - BPL Guest

My Locale Great Lakes
About Me - Venture Crew Committee
- ME-GA 2005
- Ultralighter (sometimes)Heavy Hauler (sometimes)
- WFA & CPR trained
- Hiker Trash
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey Kuchera

Showing 141 - 150 of 511 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...52

Forum » Thread

Do your homework and don't feed the shysters!
To the OP. Just be comfortable with whomever you are dealing with here at BPL gear swap. A good way to do this as you suggested might be to review their posting history and user profile. Well p...

In Gear Swap » Gear swap
May 18, 4:04pm

Help youths get into backpacking.
The youth membership of BSA Venturing Crew 4929 need you! Crew 4929 plans on doing some backpacking this summer as well as in the future. The problem is that many of the youths do not have the nece...

In Gear Swap » Help youth get into backpacking.
May 18, 12:10pm

Shame shame.
Matt shame on you! You sort of called Brian out onto the rug here which you have a right to do, but you should have had your facts straight when doing such a thing. Brian is selling his Seedhouse S...

In Gear Swap » FS: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL3
May 12, 9:26pm

Well done sir.
Well done Allen. No commentary to offer.

In Gear Lists » Colorado summer gear list
May 12, 8:52am

Remember the Titans.
Good call Rick I forgot the MSR titanium bottles. They came in .4 L and .8 L sizes if I remember correctly. They would be a very rare find these days as they have been out of production for at leas...

In GEAR » MSR Simmerlite Stove question
May 11, 12:04pm

Platy.
I think storing white gas in your platy while on the trail would be relatively safe. Anyone have a definitive answer on this? Might be that carrying a platy with additonal white gas could at least ...

May 11, 1:44am

Over and out.
Nobody likes repetition. So since Bob cut and pasted or maybe even retyped my post which had previously appeared here and posted it directly below, (he must be part of the editing police force) I c...

In GEAR » AntiGravity Gear Raincoat
May 11, 1:22am

Let's get serious.
Even in titanium I think the shape would be pretty unique to say the least. Remeber that a fuel bottle for use with this type of MSR stove should probably be a one piece seamless extruded jobby for...

May 11, 12:59am

Turning the screws a bit more.
It is my duty to inform you that 10 oz waterproof breathable jackets are available.

In GEAR » AntiGravity Gear Raincoat
May 11, 12:48am

Try this exercise.
Ahhhh I see. Well think of it this way. Examine the pot you are trying to fit this all in and think to yourself- if I had a fuel bottle shaped perfectly to take up 16 oz or in this case half of the...

May 11, 12:35am

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey Kuchera

Jeffrey Kuchera has posted no reviews.