Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 141 - 150 of 7913 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...792

Forum » Thread

SOLD: REI Midweight Polartec Power Dry top and long johns set, men's XL PRICE DROP
SOLD Now just $18 for this fine base layer ensemble, including US shipping and PayPal fees

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Midweight Polartec Power Dry top and long johns set, men's XL, black
March 05, 11:10am

Re: Carrying Olive Oil
In a bear can, a small Platypus style bladder with a plain cap might save space. A Nalgene bottle will take up the same amount of room, empty or full. The Vapur Incognito flask might do the trick: ...

In GEAR » Carrying Olive Oil
March 04, 12:08am

Re: Reading glasses. Suggestions?
The better plastic framed ones hold up best for me. I hang them on the neck of my shirt when not wearing them. I have also used the stick-on bifocals on my sunglasses which is really nice reading m...

In GEAR » Reading glasses. Suggestions?
March 04, 12:01am

SOLD: REI Blue CCF Foam Pad Wide/Torso Length: 24"x48"x3/8", 8,8oz
Sold to Steve: an REI blue CCF foam pad, 24" wide, 48" torso length, 3/8" thick and weighing 8.8oz on my scale. $12 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Blue CCF Foam Pad Wide/Torso Length: 24"x48"x3/8", 8,8oz
March 03, 11:45pm

Re: WTB: 3/8“ CCF foam for MYOG project
I have an REI blue foam pad that is 24"x72"x3/8". I could lop off a 12" piece (from the inner end without the bungee cord line in it) and PIF that to you for the cost of the...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 3/8“ CCF foam for MYOG project
March 03, 10:23pm

SOLD: REI Midweight Polartec Power Dry top and long johns set, men's XL, black
Sold to Brendan: from deep in the recesses of my closet, I found this pair of REI Midweight Polartec Power Dry base layer crew neck top and long johns and they are too large for me now :) This is a...

In Gear Swap » FS: REI Midweight Polartec Power Dry top and long johns set, men's XL, black
March 03, 2:46pm

SOLD: Trangia 28T pot and lid. PRICE DROP
Sold Now $13.50 including U.S. shipping and PayPal fees. LAST CALL!!!

In Gear Swap » FS: Trangia 28T pot and lid
March 01, 10:01am

Re: Re: Re: Lightest pack with a stay?
What Dave said. 30 pounds easy; 40 pounds is crossing the lines of physics. A Gossamer Gear Mariposa comes close at 35 pounds recommended max. Water and food the issue?

In GEAR » Lightest pack with a stay?
February 28, 10:16am

Sold: Trangia 28T pot and lid
Sold to Jesse: a clean aluminum pot and lid from the Trangia 28T kit. * Pot weighs 3.2oz, holds about 750ml brimming full * Lid weighs 2.6oz, has non-stick interior to double as a frypan * Ro...

In Gear Swap » FS: Trangia 28T pot and lid
February 26, 12:42pm

Re: therm-a-rest z lite sol sleeping pad
IMHO, everyone should have some sort of ccf pad in the gear locker. They are tough and cheap and can be combined with another pad for winter trips. In other words, buy both as you find the deals. ...

In GEAR » therm-a-rest z lite sol sleeping pad
February 26, 9:41am

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.