BPL Community Profile

d k (dkramalc) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale d k hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me d k has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by d k

Showing 141 - 150 of 750 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...75

Forum » Thread

WTB: used SMD Starlite or Traveler
I would like to buy one of these, ideally with small or medium hip belt with pockets. When we took a trip to Portland this past weekend, I was able to visit the Mountain Shop and try on the Six M...

In Gear Swap » WTB: used SMD Starlite or Traveler
October 06, 11:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
Ian - do you have any idea how expensive it would be to feed everyone at the GGG "special" brownies?!?? Besides, I like my chocolate without any nuts or other alternating substances a...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
October 05, 5:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
Doug - Depending on when you arrive, another potential scenario: If your flight arrives in Oakland before Sharon can get there, I live about fifteen minutes from the airport and could probab...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
October 05, 4:43pm

Re: Solutions
Fred, would you please answer my questions? I am trying to get a sense of what you think here, but all I can tell is that you don't want the ACA in place. Thanks.

In Chaff » Who is signing up for ObamaCare (aka ACA) on Tuesday?
October 05, 8:33am

Re: No insurance.
Still waiting for the answers to my questions. I hear you saying that you don't like the ACA, but I would like to know what you think we should have instead, and what you think should happen...

October 04, 10:16pm

Re: Re: Speechless (not really)
Well, you just motivated me to try and contact the POS. His "contact me" page is conveniently malfunctioning at the moment, so I left my thoughts via the option to "report a problem...

In Chaff » Speechless (not really)
October 03, 5:47pm

Re: The shortfall
Okay, Fred, please tell us your preferred solution to the healthcare situation. I am assuming (perhaps incorrectly, let me know if I'm wrong) that you probably don't think the existing situ...

October 03, 2:03pm

Re: WTB Silnylon 30 yards
A circus tent? :) That's a lot of yards!

In Make Your Own Gear » WTB Silnylon 30 yards
October 03, 8:31am

Re: Luxurylite Detachable Waist Belt
We have two of those packs we got on the scratch-and-dent sale, one with the detachable waist belt and an earlier model that is fixed. Though the "hook" belt doesn't bother me as muc...

In GEAR » Luxurylite Detachable Waist Belt
October 02, 9:40am

Re: PVC thickness - oops
My bad - thanks for the correction! I was indeed going by wire gauges, assuming they worked the same.

In Make Your Own Gear » Material to make a tent window -- Help, please!
October 01, 2:36pm

All Reader Reviews by d k

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Elite AC petite
I liked this mat a lot; the only thing I've liked as much that I've tried is my old Thermarest Deluxe LE which I think is 26 oz, almost 3x the weight of this pad (10.5 oz on my scale). The fa...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 20, 3:46pm

Pacific Outdoor Products Insul Mat Max-Thermo
I got this on a Steep and Cheap sale, and so far have only used it twice sleeping on the floor at my parents' house, since my old bedroom has long since been converted to a sewing room for my mom....

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
December 26, 4:34pm