BPL Community Profile

d k (dkramalc) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale d k hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me d k has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by d k

Showing 141 - 150 of 826 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...83

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: New SMD Packs and Ron's Comments
Jen, maybe if you and I put in a group order for two Havens ;~)...I confess I have been looking longingly at them for quite some time now.

In GEAR » new SMD packs
January 29, 7:33pm

Re: Cleaning Up after a Backpacking Meal... using Honey
If the pot needs scrubbing, I soak it for a while, then use a small piece of the plastic netting from a grocery store melon bag to scrub - retains no food particles, weighs next to nothing, and it ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Cleaning Up after a Backpacking Meal... using Honey?
January 29, 3:14pm

Re: Re: 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
"What did I just get in the middle of?" I believe the term is "lucky Pierre"...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
January 27, 11:43pm

Re: Re: thanks for a great weekend!
But...but...he PROMISED he wouldn't charge for them. Oh, that choirboy innocence...and now it's too late to commit douglascide, since we took him back to his hotel last night and he flew b...

January 27, 5:07pm

Re: 6th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2014: Henry Coe State Park, California
Looks like it was another fun and interesting get-together; I missed being able to come this year. Kudos to Ken for pulling off yet another successful GGG. Debbie

In Photo Gallery » 6th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2014: Henry Coe State Park, California
January 27, 4:55pm

Re: Re: "6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014"
I think the poles may be Tony Wong's, he posted that he left a pair.

January 27, 9:26am

Re: "your" lion
Is that the first time you've seen one of them outside the camera lens (other than while driving, as I think I remember you reporting)? That must have been a thrill. Glad you enjoyed the b...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 27, 9:24am

Our Kat's pics on SF Chronicle website!!!
Hey Kat - I was browsing sfgate.com tonight, saw a very familiar picture of a mountain lion, and thought "I know that lion"! Very cool that your picture was the headliner - congratulatio...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
January 27, 12:18am

Re: GoLite Bitterroot (2012) Women's Large (Black)
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » GoLite Bitterroot (2012) Women's Large (Black)
January 26, 12:05pm

Re: Re: Re: re: "Lighter pack or better frame with bad back?"
I would like to put in a recommendation for the Luxurylite frame - it puts zero weight on my shoulders, all the load transfers very comfortably to my hips (and I do not get a sweaty back). Downs...

In GEAR » Lighter pack or better frame with bad back?
January 22, 9:05am

All Reader Reviews by d k

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Peak Elite AC petite
I liked this mat a lot; the only thing I've liked as much that I've tried is my old Thermarest Deluxe LE which I think is 26 oz, almost 3x the weight of this pad (10.5 oz on my scale). The fa...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
May 20, 3:46pm

Pacific Outdoor Products Insul Mat Max-Thermo
I got this on a Steep and Cheap sale, and so far have only used it twice sleeping on the floor at my parents' house, since my old bedroom has long since been converted to a sewing room for my mom....

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
December 26, 4:34pm