BPL Community Profile

Terry G (delvxe) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Terry G has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Terry G

Showing 141 - 150 of 276 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...28

Forum » Thread

Pm Sent
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: 2010 GoLite Shangri-La 5 + Nest
March 22, 3:36pm

PIF - minibull mini atomic
I am a little late in paying it forward, but here goes. A minibull designs mini atomic stove is yours in exchange for your promise to continue to pay-it-forward to other BPLers on the swap. P...

In Gear Swap » PIF - minibull mini atomic
February 20, 12:20pm

specs
@Joshua, sorry, i didn't see you were looking at the larger pot. Yes, I am really only interested in the 1100. Thanks anyway. T

In Gear Deals » Backcountry.com Titanium Pot Sets 50% off
February 17, 2:55pm

spec request
Joshua, When you get your pot, would you mind measuring the inside diameter and posting here? I want to see if this will fit the bushbuddy. Thanks

February 17, 11:39am

i'll take it!
I will take it! should I email you address?

In Gear Swap » PIF - MSR litelifter
February 14, 10:00pm

specs for 1100 pot
does anyone know the inside diameter for the 1100ml pot? The site says only 11cm x 11.5cm, but it is not clear if this is inside our outside diameter.

February 14, 12:18pm

thanks
thanks for the replies. Funny thing is that I have one of the IMUSAs but cannot live with the bulky handle. I will continue to look for the 1100 pot, but maybe in the meantime take a dremel to the ...

In Gear Swap » WTB - Ti 1100 pot - tibetan, BPL, etc
February 14, 10:55am

shelter recommendations
sheesh, there are a lot of things to consider and many good options. Sounds like you are not interested in tarping, so that narrows things down a bit. For great fully enclosed shelters, check ...

In GEAR » Tent/shelter help please
February 13, 12:37pm

still looking
bumpidy bumb Still looking for an 1100 ml pot for my bush buddy. I see Backcountry.com had a great sale now on theirs, but it has one of those frying pan lids which I don't need / want. T...

In Gear Swap » WTB - Ti 1100 pot - tibetan, BPL, etc
February 13, 12:25pm

drat
wish I knew about your shop before it shut down.

In Gear Swap » FS: Super Light Kids Packs
January 28, 2:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Terry G

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov8 Roclite 295
It took a long time to find a pair of trail runners that performed and fit well; I am happy to have found the Inov-8 Roclite 295s. This is my first pair of trail runners and the transition from tradit...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 26, 11:23am