BPL Community Profile

David Lutz (davidlutz) - BPL Guest

My Locale Bay Area
About Me David Lutz has not added a biography yet.
CityPleasanton
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Lutz

Showing 141 - 150 of 1314 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...132

Forum » Thread

"Wanted to Rent BK Weekender"
Better yet, rent mine. The price is free. Or maybe I'll barter something with you. PM to settle the details.

In Gear Swap » Wanted to Rent BK Weekender
May 20, 2:43pm

Small stream fishing....
Eric - I like small stream fishing, and the Trinities. Hint, hint.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Where to?
May 11, 12:08am

"Skurka interviews GoLite President Demetri Coupounas"
Link doesn't work for me....

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka interviews GoLite President Demetri Coupounas
May 10, 7:24am

"Going to Glacier, need camp spots along the way."
Yeah, but 37 miles outside Winnemucca is still not IN Winnemucca! Oos, I was thinking of Wells....worst motel ever...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Going to Glacier, need camp spots along the way.
May 08, 10:09pm

"Going to Glacier, need camp spots along the way."
I can't help you out Jack other than to say that Logan is a super cool town. And the drive from there to Jackson is really nice. Oh yeah, and whatever you do, don't stop in Winnemucca!

In Pre-Trip Planning » Going to Glacier, need camp spots along the way.
May 08, 8:47pm

"B2B – Bay to Beach – 60 miles with my 10 year old Daughter"
That's great Manfred. I like the creativity in connecting the local parks together. I also appreciate the family connection. "There is nothing more sad or glorious than generations...

In Post-Trip Reports » B2B – Bay to Beach – 60 miles with my 10 year old Daughter
May 07, 11:24pm

"Justin Lichter has a new book..."
Turns out that Justin works in ski patrol with a good friend of mine who was able to score a book for me. Signed by the author no less. I've just started it, but the format is similar to Sku...

In GEAR » Justin Lichter has a new book...
May 07, 11:15pm

"Sierra/Trinity Hike Recommendations ~100 miles"
You might have a look at the Four Lakes Loop in the Trinity Alps. An excellent hike with an interesting variety of terrain and outstanding views. There are a couple of ways in but you should be ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Sierra/Trinity Hike Recommendations ~100 miles
May 06, 12:50am

"Hey 120 Opening"
Last year our group split at the 395/120 junction. We had to go over 108 to pick something up and the other group took 120. We got to the Baskin-Robbins in Oakdale at exactly the same time. But ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hey 120 Opening
May 04, 5:29pm

"Meetup - Emigrant Wilderness, CA June 15-17"
I'm interested.......

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Meetup - Emigrant Wilderness, CA June 15-17
April 29, 10:45pm

All Reader Reviews by David Lutz

David Lutz has posted no reviews.