Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 141 - 150 of 287 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...29

Forum » Thread

Ideas
Josh - super helpful, thanks. I'll send you an IM once I have an idea sorted out. Did you build something similar? Do you use any earth wires or only live wires? What do you think about...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG <2lb Electric Bear Fence
October 23, 1:17am

Re: Re: MYOG &lt;2lb Electric Bear Fence
That makes a whole lot of sense. I guess any portable solution really relies on the animal being at least somewhat cautious approaching the fence, because it's so easy to just rip the whole th...

October 22, 8:14pm

MYOG &lt;2lb Electric Bear Fence
For the moment let's keep the discussion away from the "why" and more on the "how" :) Electro Bear Guard makes a 2.5lb fence kit for $395 : http://www.electrobearguard.co...

October 22, 3:20pm

Re: well
"Actually Jesus would not carry a knife or a gun." Truly an inspired comment. I've got some too! -Matthew 10:34-39 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the...

In GEAR » What Would Jesus Carry?
September 22, 5:59pm

Attitude
Are you sure the opinions expressed in this article are really always valid? Why can't thru-hikers take a different pace if their style is not necessarily go-go-go!? It's not like a t...

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking versus Thru-hiking
September 21, 3:22am

carbon filters
Anyone know of sources of published data that could help answer this question? I have some hearsay of my own, which is that I've read that activated carbon of the type used in these filters ...

In GEAR » Does Katadyn Hiker remove/reduce mercury?
September 17, 12:05am

burning plastic garbage
Hah. Oh man. I'm not even a huge LNT subscriber but I really hope that post was a joke. Toxic plastics leeching into the water table ... you could end up making yourself and your friends sic...

In GEAR » Bush Buddy Ultra - What fuel when really wet ??
June 27, 12:49pm

SPOT
SPOT does *not* use cell towers for anything. They have their own satellite network, which is what you pay the subscription for.

In Gear Swap » WM Antelope, McMurdo PLB, Neoair, and more...
June 24, 2:13pm

Kookabay
The Kookabay pads are not as comfy as I expected either. I came from a Big Agnes air pad of the exact same dimensions that somehow was significantly more comfortable, supportive, and had more give ...

In GEAR » I don't sleep well when camping...
May 02, 12:56pm

Cougars
I've never seen a mountain lion, which freaks me out because I'm hiking in one of the highest population density areas for them on the planet. I've spoken to a mountain lion expert who ...

In Editor's Roundtable » 7 Myths about the Continental Divide Trail
April 10, 11:44am

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.