Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Danny Milks (dannymilks) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sierras
About Me After having worked for four years at UC Davis Outdoor Adventures (as an assistant manager and guide) and two years at Shasta Mountain Guides (as a guide), my wife and I have decided it's time for a change. We got rid of everything we owned and are now in the midst of a multi-year world travel. We are mostly interested in healthy food and backpacking in all of the great mountain ranges. When we had a "home" we enjoyed cycling, backcountry skiing, running, and gardening.
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://trektogether.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Danny Milks

Showing 141 - 150 of 233 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Berghaus Octans 40 sizing
Eric - I measure 17.75" from the load lifters to the mid hipbelt. Let me know if you want any more measurements or have additional questions. Happy to help! -Danny

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
October 03, 11:10am

Mt Asgard Smock Sold
PM received...Thanks Devon. Will ship it out today.

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
October 03, 8:49am

Kamleika Pants
Hi Terry, The Kamleika Pants are trim and snug for a medium, but designed to be that way to avoid flapping loosely in the wind. The 4-way stretch means that they'll fit a range of bodies. ...

October 03, 8:24am

REI UL 45 Sold
PM received, REI UL 45 sold. Thanks Roger!

October 02, 10:22pm

FS: Inov-8 Pack, Berghaus Asgard Smock, REI Pack, OMM Kamleika, Berhgaus Octans 40, MontBell
I am selling some new and lightly used backpacks and clothing. I was in Europe earlier this year, which is how I got hold of the Inov-8, Berghaus and OMM stuff. I'm back in the US and still job...

October 02, 9:58pm

TT Scarp Comparison
Hi Franco, Thanks for the added details about the TarpTents, specifically the Scarp (solid inner, 1200mm rating). I have two TarpTents, the Contrail and Double Rainbow, and love them both.

In Editor's Roundtable » Vango Helium Superlite 200 Tent Review
October 02, 9:13pm

Vango Helium Superlite 200
Hi All - Thanks for noting the original surface area measurement, and for Addie for correcting that so quickly. Thanks to the rest of you for the added comments. I would generally agree with mos...

In Editor's Roundtable » Vango Helium Superlite 200 Tent Review
October 01, 1:56pm

BC Skiing in the Dolomites
We briefly lived in Agordo and skied in the Dolomites for five weeks this winter. Overall the winter season wasn't very good, but we lucked out and were there for the best snow. The Dolomites h...

In Editor's Roundtable » Berghaus Mount Asgard Smock Review
September 26, 11:24am

Thanks!
Hey all - thanks for the advice.

In Gear Swap » Where to sell bike stuff? Advice?
August 30, 11:10am

Where to sell bike stuff? Advice?
I have some bike stuff (head sets, brakes, shifters/brake levers, etc) that I'd like to sell. What websites or forums do you use to buy/sell bike gear (besides Ebay)? I know this is not exac...

In Gear Swap » Where to sell bike stuff? Advice?
August 30, 1:17am

All Reader Reviews by Danny Milks

Danny Milks has posted no reviews.