BPL Community Profile

Danny Milks (dannymilks) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sierras
About Me After having worked for four years at UC Davis Outdoor Adventures (as an assistant manager and guide) and two years at Shasta Mountain Guides (as a guide), my wife and I have decided it's time for a change. We got rid of everything we owned and are now in the midst of a multi-year world travel. We are mostly interested in healthy food and backpacking in all of the great mountain ranges. When we had a "home" we enjoyed cycling, backcountry skiing, running, and gardening.
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://trektogether.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Danny Milks

Showing 141 - 150 of 228 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

TT Scarp Comparison
Hi Franco, Thanks for the added details about the TarpTents, specifically the Scarp (solid inner, 1200mm rating). I have two TarpTents, the Contrail and Double Rainbow, and love them both.

In Editor's Roundtable » Vango Helium Superlite 200 Tent Review
October 02, 9:13pm

Vango Helium Superlite 200
Hi All - Thanks for noting the original surface area measurement, and for Addie for correcting that so quickly. Thanks to the rest of you for the added comments. I would generally agree with mos...

In Editor's Roundtable » Vango Helium Superlite 200 Tent Review
October 01, 1:56pm

BC Skiing in the Dolomites
We briefly lived in Agordo and skied in the Dolomites for five weeks this winter. Overall the winter season wasn't very good, but we lucked out and were there for the best snow. The Dolomites h...

In Editor's Roundtable » Berghaus Mount Asgard Smock Review
September 26, 11:24am

Thanks!
Hey all - thanks for the advice.

In Gear Swap » Where to sell bike stuff? Advice?
August 30, 11:10am

Where to sell bike stuff? Advice?
I have some bike stuff (head sets, brakes, shifters/brake levers, etc) that I'd like to sell. What websites or forums do you use to buy/sell bike gear (besides Ebay)? I know this is not exac...

In Gear Swap » Where to sell bike stuff? Advice?
August 30, 1:17am

The Ghost of ULA
Incredible craftsmanship and innovative ideas. I really like this pack! It makes me think of my Mountainsmith Ghost, as interpreted by ULA or some other cottage UL company.

In GEAR » Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
August 28, 1:45pm

FS: La Sportiva Womens Climbing Shoes, Used Twice! Size 5.5
My friend got two pairs of the same climbing shoes, but different sizes. She tried out both pairs for fit and pick the other pair. So I'm helping her sell this pair. Price is $50 as they...

In Gear Swap » FS: La Sportiva Womens Climbing Shoes, Used Twice! Size 5.5
August 27, 12:31pm

Update 5
Big Agnes Seedhouse SL 2 is sold! Thank Jon.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite, Inov-8, Mont-Bell, Big Agnes, REI, Caldera Cone, Black Diamond, Gerber, Rab, Berghaus, OMM, Vango, Mammut - All New or Barely Used
August 25, 5:53pm

Update 4
Have lowered the prices on the remaining items!

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite, Inov-8, Mont-Bell, Big Agnes, REI, Caldera Cone, Black Diamond, Gerber, Rab, Berghaus, OMM, Vango, Mammut - All New or Barely Used
August 24, 10:13pm

Update 3
Have added updates to original posting to reflect what has been sold already. Still many items remaining!

August 24, 12:26am

All Reader Reviews by Danny Milks

Danny Milks has posted no reviews.