Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 141 - 150 of 424 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...43

Forum » Thread

Mailing gas canisters? Just did it today, actually!
Yep - just sent a box with 21 or 22 canisters from Seattle to Virginia. It was a huge pain in the rear trying to get someone to give me a straight answer. In the end, I had to get a document from C...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Mailing gas canisters?
October 17, 8:54pm

Glacier Peak
@Chris: Fishing - especially alpine lake fishing - can be fantastically fun AND dirt cheap. In fact, I'd argue that cheap is a good way to go as the likelihood of rod breakage is much higher on...

In Photo Gallery » Cascades Last Week September 19th thru 24th
October 01, 11:39am

Paleo breakfast for the trail
Do the OvaEasy eggs have to be ordered or can they be found locally? Never seen them in a store.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Paleo breakfast for the trail
September 30, 8:11am

Cascades Last Week September 19th thru 24th
Great pics! Nice weather window, too. Love that area - very "wild" feeling for sure. Did you do any fishing in the lakes up there? @Rick - If you're in the neighborhood, I'd be...

In Photo Gallery » Cascades Last Week September 19th thru 24th
September 29, 9:21pm

Paleo breakfast for the trail
Eggs: There are a few decent freeze dried varieties. Sarah is probably the expert on this. My fave? - Shredded coconut (comes in various sizes if you look around from big flakes to tiny shreds) ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Paleo breakfast for the trail
September 29, 9:16pm

UL Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
I guess I should have clarified on the "big spool" comment. I meant big diameter. This is much harder to find. I don't simply want a bigger overall reel. Basically I was looking for t...

In Fishing » UL Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
September 27, 8:14am

UL Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
I haven't found much that is lighter, Jay. I've looked for years. I've actually swung the other way now because the performance is so much better that an ounce or two is well worth it. ...

In Fishing » UL Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
September 26, 6:00pm

Powermax Fuel Is Definitely Dead :(
If someone can confirm shipping is okay with these via someone (USPS, UPS, FedEx) I have some canisters I'd let go. Mostly the elusive smaller ones, actually. PM if you want to discuss. Xtre...

In GEAR » Powermax Fuel Is Definitely Dead :(
September 14, 2:33pm

FS: Montbell Bag & Granite Gear Virga
SOLD PENDING FUNDS Excellent MontBell U.L SuperStretch Downhugger #4. This is the 725 model from a few years back. Size Long. Includes original stuff sack and cotton storage bag. 23 or 24 ounces on...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Bag & Granite Gear Virga
August 08, 8:10pm

GG Blaze AC 60- anybody using?
How easy is it to pull the belt off? Any idea of the weight without a belt?

In GEAR » GG Blaze AC 60- anybody using?
July 13, 8:24am

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am