BPL Community Profile

pack nwcurt (curtpeterson) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me pack nwcurt has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by pack nwcurt

Showing 141 - 150 of 418 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...42

Forum » Thread

UL Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
I haven't found much that is lighter, Jay. I've looked for years. I've actually swung the other way now because the performance is so much better that an ounce or two is well worth it. ...

In Fishing » UL Telescopic Fishing Rod & Reel
September 26, 6:00pm

Powermax Fuel Is Definitely Dead :(
If someone can confirm shipping is okay with these via someone (USPS, UPS, FedEx) I have some canisters I'd let go. Mostly the elusive smaller ones, actually. PM if you want to discuss. Xtre...

In GEAR » Powermax Fuel Is Definitely Dead :(
September 14, 2:33pm

FS: Montbell Bag & Granite Gear Virga
SOLD PENDING FUNDS Excellent MontBell U.L SuperStretch Downhugger #4. This is the 725 model from a few years back. Size Long. Includes original stuff sack and cotton storage bag. 23 or 24 ounces on...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Bag & Granite Gear Virga
August 08, 8:10pm

GG Blaze AC 60- anybody using?
How easy is it to pull the belt off? Any idea of the weight without a belt?

In GEAR » GG Blaze AC 60- anybody using?
July 13, 8:24am

Powermax Canister Availability
I'm pretty sure REI carries them. The big ones - I haven't seen the smaller ones in years. Outdoor Emporium down by the stadiums used to carry them as well. Not sure about now and I haven&#...

In GEAR » Powermax Canister Availability
July 13, 8:21am

Trico
I have a 1st generation Trico - there have been a few updates in the current ones - and can't say enough good things about it. Perfect for storing all the little stuff and keeping it organized ...

In Fishing » May Fly Pouch
June 26, 9:35am

Fixed-length poles
@Curt - Good to hear that you like the XC ski grips. Did you remove the straps? If not, do you think they'd work as well without them? For XC skiing, poles would not work as well without straps...

In GEAR » Fixed-length poles
June 12, 9:20pm

Fixed-length poles
Andrew, I've been using XC Ski poles exclusively for the last 2 years. About 1500 miles on my current pair and they are in great shape. That's nothing compared to Skurka-miles, but I thi...

In GEAR » Fixed-length poles
June 11, 8:17am

The Pacific Northwest Gear Thread
I find that real estate in a shelter goes a long way in incessant rain. Sizing up a tarp beyond the minimal requirements adds a couple ounces, but tons of sanity. Something like the Hex3/SL3 is awe...

In GEAR » The Pacific Northwest Gear Thread
May 30, 9:32am

Silnylon Sag
"I think Silnylon tents have their challenges in the PNW for all of the obvious reasons - the sag factor is much worse here than say, in California which has a lower humidity." A coupl...

In GEAR » The Pacific Northwest Gear Thread
May 30, 9:27am

All Reader Reviews by pack nwcurt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Ultralight Fishing Rod Case 2"
I'd been looking for a light, tough fishing rod tube for a long time and was excited to find this option. Despite fantastic customer service with a special request and fast shipping, this rod tube qu...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:57am

Lock Laces Shoe Laces Lock Laces Shoe Laces
I'll give the Lock-Laces that BPL sells a star for being incredibly comfortable during in-camp and flat trail duty, and another star for the quick and easy on-off they allow. But, they are not near...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 07, 11:43am

Backpacking Light Ti Esbit stove
If Esbit is the fuel choice, this little stand is a fantastic option. Fits the GSI double boilers well and my Snowpeak bowl nicely. The real appeal is the ridiculously light weight. I can tos...

In Stoves - Other
August 07, 11:35am