BPL Community Profile

Karple T (ctracyverizon) - BPL Guest

My Locale Mid-Alantic
About Me Karple T has not added a biography yet.
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSub 5lb 3 Day List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Karple T

Showing 141 - 150 of 457 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...46

Forum » Thread

"Saving Sophie and a trip gone badly"
Sorry to hear your trip troubles. Sounds like you got the stomach virus that's been running rampant through the Mid Atlantic. It only lasts a couple days but I had the same symptoms your ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Saving Sophie and a trip gone badly
March 27, 10:40am

Lawson Cuben Tarp Kit
Got the tarp done last night and tested it out in the back yard with winds blowing about 20 knots. I used tape for the edges and hysol for the tie outs. I cut the corners out for the line adj...

In Make Your Own Gear » Lawson Cuben Tarp Kit
March 27, 7:49am

"Sawyer Squeeze & Platy inline filter set up"
That's a good thought but the drinking tube on the regular platy will never come off of it. The drinking tube that attached to the sawyer comes off only. That's one of the nice things...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze & Platy inline filter set up
March 23, 5:26pm

Sawyer Squeeze & Platy inline filter set up
I really like this for two people and have found that running it inline with a bladder works great. It is not hard to suck water through it. This set up allows me to fill one platy very easily b...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze & Platy inline filter set up
March 23, 5:11pm

"Cuben Sawyer Squeeze Bag"
I have tried a few adhesives but they are not strong enough for the pressure when squeezing. So ... I have a new cuban bag for my filter set up ... or a stake bag ... one cuben gaiter ... one ra...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Sawyer Squeeze Bag
March 22, 3:39pm

Gossamer gear LT4 trekking poles
Alvin, I got the poles ... thanks a lot! Like new & the real deal. Awesome : )

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer gear LT4 trekking poles
March 21, 7:43am

Well ... working on it. I am trying out a different adhesive and better way to seal the bottom to take much more pressure.

March 20, 10:35am

No, that would not be a problem. The filter is rated at 0.1 microns so if it were they would be filtered out. If the glue around the top holds well, they are so light I can carry a back up. ...

March 20, 8:49am

Cuben Sawyer Squeeze Bag
I put this together this morning and have not tested it yet but I think it is going to work great. I used a piece of scrap cuben so the lines are from a older project. It does not register on my...

March 20, 8:13am

Everclear & Powered Apple Cinnamon drink mix
One way to have a warm drink at night and use your stove fuel.

In GEAR » Everclear & Powered Apple Cinnamon drink mix
March 19, 10:13am

All Reader Reviews by Karple T

Karple T has posted no reviews.