Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kevin Cody (codycolor2) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Los Padres NF
About Me -Keen Eyes
CitySanta Barbara
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kevin Cody

Showing 141 - 150 of 154 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

tougher palms?
What do you do exactly that you need tougher palms for? I had more text but wasn't relevant ... I just thought of an idea. Granted I am a newb and have no experience with this but in my hea...

In GEAR » Modifying some MLD eVent Mitts
March 31, 1:18pm

5 Fingers?
Have you thought about Vibram Five Fingers? I have a pair that I use when I go cliff jumping and rock scrambling on the way to said cliff jumping spots. Plus they dry super fast. But at the same ti...

In GEAR » More minimalist footwear for water and camp
March 30, 1:54pm

Re: Re: Suggestions
"I'm definitely looking into the SMD Swift pack and the GG Mariposa. Haha, They're ugly... but practical for what I'm aiming for, which is less weight." You may think they ...

In Gear Lists » New to the UL community, would like some critique on my current gear
March 29, 1:58pm

Jeff
Jeff I'm hoping you could give me more information on what you mean by the rocks poking up. With my Wildcats I haven't had any problems with this issue; now if I wore by Vibram Five Fingers...

In GEAR » booots.
March 28, 5:00pm

Also I should mention
So I don't get ripped a new one for this. I live in California where the climate is much different and have no experience with trail runners in humid/rain prone areas just dry climate. I would ...

In GEAR » booots.
March 28, 4:46pm

Newb
I'm also a newb here and still some what lurking but I will tell you this much I am listening to everything these guys/girls are saying because believe me they have tested all this gear. That s...

In GEAR » booots.
March 28, 4:24pm

Where are you located that you would need Gore-tex? Everyone in here will tell you that gore-tex on boots/shoes is a waste of time because if water does get in there it won't be coming out very...

In GEAR » booots.
March 28, 4:14pm

Helpful link about sun screen
My Mom had sent this link to me seeing as my Dad grew up without sunscreen & surfing in Ocean Beach (San Diego) he has had quite a few skin cancers removed over the years. Anyways enough about ...

In GEAR » Sunscreen
March 28, 3:02pm

bad date
I wish I could go to this but I am going to be at the ADZPCTKO that weekend. Let me know if you plan on another one.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » central and southern bpl ers checking interrest in some spring/summer trips
March 24, 5:07pm

What a thread
I am at work and I just read every single one of these posts. This is a prime example of why I lurk and learn. Definitely some good laughs in here. ....creeps back into the darkness

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 24, 4:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Kevin Cody

Kevin Cody has posted no reviews.