Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Colin Krusor (ckrusor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northwest US
About Me Colin Krusor has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Colin Krusor

Showing 141 - 150 of 1017 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...102

Forum » Thread

Spinn
Tim, I'll be surprised if you find a source for that. It has been unavailable for quite a while now. My recommendation is to try sailcloth vendors. Have you tried Sailrite? In the past I have s...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Spinn source
August 12, 10:26pm

Deet spray
Ah, I see. I think I didn't understand it that way at first because 100% DEET is commonly sold in spray bottles (see Tim's post in this thread). I agree with you, though, about aerosolized ...

In GEAR » Where can I buy smalles screw cap spray bottle?
August 09, 1:43pm

Vacuum insulated flask
I don't have any experience with this bottle, but I've looked for this kind of bottle before and gave up because it was impossible to find the weight for any of the options. I'm relucta...

In GEAR » Need a new insulated water bottle, is AVEX the right choice?
August 08, 2:29pm

Sources
Rafi, the bags in that ebay listing look similar to the bags I use (but smaller). The Sorbent Systems page has bags of many different kinds, though.

In GEAR » My scumbag opsack is now putting out an odor! :-P
August 07, 5:41pm

Spray
"FYI you probably shouldn't repackage anything like %100 deet in spray bottle - even if it will not eat through the plastic of the sprayer or other parts. I think one "spritz" of...

In GEAR » Where can I buy smalles screw cap spray bottle?
August 05, 7:47am

Barrier bags
I use foil stand up pouches I found on ebay. I just looked for them again and I don't see them now, but similar bags available from other sources online. They are made of a thin layer of alumin...

August 01, 8:40pm

Opsak
The "completely odorproof" part is the hoax. Real barrier bag materials are far more odorproof than polyethylene. Many companies manufacture or distribute perishable products that are vac...

August 01, 4:58pm

Opsaks
Opsaks are a hoax. They are made of polyethylene, which is the same stuff that every commonplace ziplock bag is made of. They are more "odorproof" than regular ziplock bags ONLY because t...

August 01, 3:19pm

Whoops
It didn't even occur to me that it might be more than ten years old. Thanks for pointing that out.

In GEAR » Heat Transfer
July 31, 3:32pm

Pots
He didn't test any heat-exchanger pots. That would have been an obvious addition to his list, I would think. Worthwhile test, nevertheless.

In GEAR » Heat Transfer
July 31, 2:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Colin Krusor

Colin Krusor has posted no reviews.