Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben H. (bzhayes) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale So. California
About Me Ben H. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben H.

Showing 141 - 150 of 353 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...36

Forum » Thread

Re: Where did CD go?
I'll look for the thread, but someone mentioned somewhere else that they talked to a distributor and found out that all CD is produced in a factory in Germany. That factory had a fire which me...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MSR Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets
August 26, 10:19am

fishing gear
I am apparently a pretty bad at tying knots. I can't tell you how many times I have cast my rod only to see the lure fly out into the lake without the line attached. :(

In GEAR » What piece of gear do you lose most often?
August 21, 4:26pm

Lighter1 Bear Canister available at Sports Chalet
I was in Sports Chalet just down the road from my house in Torrance, CA and I noticed they have Lighter1 Bear Canisters (both the Lil' Sammi and Big Daddy) on the shelf. They are selling for t...

In GEAR » Lighter1 Bear Canister available at Sports Chalet
August 06, 2:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Insulation - loft versus ounces
essentially, but since the baffles are designed to puff out a certain amount, they would probably just put more 650 down in it. As a result it would puff the same, be just as warm, and weight more.

In GEAR » Insulation - loft versus ounces
July 31, 5:30pm

Re: Monkey Pillow summer Coupon 25% off
I'm in thanks!

In Gear Deals » Monkey Pillow summer Coupon 25% off
July 25, 5:12pm

Re: Checking scale accuracy
"1 US 1 cent coin ("penny") is 2.5 grams." Just be careful. Prior to 1982 pennies had a much higher copper content and are heavier. Just make sure you only use post 1982 pe...

In GEAR » Recommend a Good Scale
July 25, 2:58pm

Re: Recommend a Good Scale
http://www.amazon.com/EatSmart-Precision-Digital-Kitchen-Silver/dp/B001N07KUE/ref=lp_289787_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1374772829&sr=1-1 This is the one I got and love it. 11 lb capacity and 1 gra...

In GEAR » Recommend a Good Scale
July 25, 11:23am

Re: Re: Re: enLIGHTened equipment product changes in Sept.
Tim, Thanks for the breakdown on why you are reluctant to offer upgraded down on the revX line. It makes sense, though currently you seem to be getting a distinction between rev and revx and of...

In GEAR » enLIGHTened equipment product changes in Sept.
July 25, 11:18am

Re: Re: Re: enLIGHTened equipment product changes in Sept.
I love the enigma name. I agree with the sentiments above to allow the choice between 750 and 850 down. I know when I was looking at your revx I was sold on the 850. I was seriously considerin...

In GEAR » enLIGHTened equipment product changes in Sept.
July 22, 3:39pm

Treasure lakes
I am told by my buddies that I caught a Golden Trout at Treasure Lakes out of the South Lake trail head in Inyo NF. Would probably be a little closer drive for you than Golden Trout wilderness. ...

In Fishing » Golden Trout suggestions?
July 16, 5:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben H.

Ben H. has posted no reviews.