BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 141 - 150 of 587 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...59

Forum » Thread

fishing
Tim Your probably right on the bug protection. I will be taking a tenkara setup I got used on the forum this year. It seems like it will be the ticket. I even caught a real fish with it when I ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Holy Cross Wilderness - Mystic Island Lake
July 22, 5:58pm

Stormy peaks
Great report. My very first hiking trip was to the stormy peaks with my dad and brother. We rode in the back of my dads pickup with a topper all they way there sitting on lawn chairs from easte...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mummy Range Wanderings
July 22, 1:52pm

Sweet
Great report and pictures Tim. What was the mosquito situation like up there? Were you fly fishing or spinner fishing? Keep the trip reports coming! Ben

In Post-Trip Reports » Holy Cross Wilderness - Mystic Island Lake
July 22, 7:55am

thanks
You need to stop making me jealous! Never mind. Keep them coming. How were the mosquitoes up there? Do you ever have a problem with them in your SL2?

In Post-Trip Reports » Snowmass and Willow Lakes Loop
July 16, 9:52pm

FS Sierra Designs Lightning XT 4 Like new
withdrawn

In Gear Swap » FS Sierra Designs Lightning XT 4 Like new
July 13, 4:40pm

Found one
Thanks everyone!

In Gear Swap » WTB Traditional 2 Person Double Walled Tent
July 10, 10:26pm

Interested
Jacob You don't have your PM's set up. I would like to ask you a few quetions on the tent.

July 10, 7:02am

WTB Traditional 2 Person Double Walled Tent
Looking for a tent for a friend for an upcoming trip. Traditional double walled tent. around 5lbs or less. Something similar to the Quarter Dome T2 or Hubba Hubba would be great. Whatcha got...

July 09, 6:23pm

Sweet trip
I have been up there several times. I always thought it would make for a great first backpacking trip with the family. All the mining ruins in the area would be easy entertainment for the little ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mohawk Lakes Backpacking
July 09, 2:49pm

pm
I just got a PM from someone named Stephen, but you don't have your account set up to receive pm's. you can send me an email at benwortman at cox.net Thanks

In Gear Swap » NEW Hilleberg Kaitum 3 + Footprint **Brand New With Tags**
June 12, 12:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.