BPL Community Profile

Brett Peugh (brettpeugh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Brett Peugh has not added a biography yet.
CityChampaign
StateIL
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brett Peugh

Showing 141 - 150 of 160 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Polartec v Schoeller v Windstopper article?
Are there articles that compare Polartec's, Schoeller's and Windstopper offerings in terms of breathability and wind resistance? I am replacing my headwear and handwear and am looking at W...

In GEAR » Polartec v Schoeller v Windstopper article?
January 23, 2:42pm

XS
Yet the market for really small people, XS, seems to be pretty big or they can slip into kids items. Dang.

In GEAR » Short and wide inflatable pad?
January 23, 2:38pm

tallness
Why is most of this stuff made for midgets?

January 23, 1:44pm

winds of change
I had one made out of Momentum and I like it much better than the Ion or Houdini

In GEAR » Breathable windshirts?
January 23, 1:00pm

movie
There was a movie out about 5 years back about a couple that followed the caribou mating using something similar to charge their camcorder batteries. Can't remember the name though.

In GEAR » Solar power - anyone?
January 23, 11:43am

no hoods in my hood
Personally I do not like hoods because the conditions to use them in are so rare. The rest of the time they are just sitting around on your back blowing in the wind or catching the odd rain drop w...

In GEAR » Layering with hoods...
January 22, 3:02pm

noseeum
I just sew nooseeum

In GEAR » Reparing No-See-Um Netting
January 22, 2:46pm

Short and wide inflatable pad?
I was wondering if there was an inflatable pad out there that is both wide and short. Being about 6'5", 230#s and a side sleeper I usually tend to roll off the 19-20" ones if I turn ...

January 22, 9:49am

Re: benefits
"The benefits have been listed several times. If it doesn't fit the bill for you then don't use them." What I am debating are the benefits if there are any beyond being a niche...

In GEAR » Trying to see the reason for lightweight softshells
October 10, 3:41pm

definition?
So I guess you could say that the softshell usually takes the place one piece of a light insulation layer and stretches it towards being a shell but if you expect inclement weather you should proba...

In GEAR » Trying to see the reason for lightweight softshells
October 10, 3:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Brett Peugh

Brett Peugh has posted no reviews.