BPL Community Profile

Andy Duncan (bluewater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Andy Duncan has not added a biography yet.
CityLaguna Beach
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://seatosummitultralight.blogspot.com/
My PDF Gear ListWinter Sierra Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Duncan

Showing 141 - 150 of 299 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...30

Forum » Thread

South Lake/North Lake/South Lake Full Loop
Eric, I've been looking into the same loop. The trail from the South Lake TH to the North Lake TH is about 11 miles. Here's a link to a trip report about the full loop hike: http://www.h...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Evolution "Loop" Solo
April 21, 9:58pm

SUL Sespe Backcountry and Beyond Loop
Thanks for posting your Sespe pxts Jhaura. I have been planning a similar loop in Sespe for this spring. Good to see you made it out before the storm.

In Post-Trip Reports » TR: SUL Sespe Backcountry and Beyond Loop
April 19, 12:34am

Cuben iPhone Shoulder Pouches in white, green and blue
Thanks Jason, maybe I should have been a little more specific, something like, 'at 0.2 ozs they may be the lightest cuben fiber iPhone shoulder pouches with adjustable mesh pockets and made by ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben iPhone Shoulder Pouches
April 18, 1:42am

Cuben iPhone Shoulder Pouches
Some of my hiking buddies bring their iPhones along as multi-use items (camera/video/GPS/music etc). I realized it was time to make some lightweight cuben iPhone shoulder pouches. At 0.2 ozs they m...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben iPhone Shoulder Pouches
April 17, 11:24pm

Re: Black Rock Down Vest
My bad, the Black Rock vest is sewn through. BTW, my wife loves her Goose Feet down booties!

In GEAR » Best baffled down vest?
April 15, 7:29pm

Black Rock Down Vest
I recently ordered one of the Black Rock Gear down vests. It's the first vest I have ever used so I don't have experience with other vests, but it lofts up much more than my MB ex light dow...

In GEAR » Best baffled down vest?
April 15, 5:10pm

Sheperd’s Pass to Whitney Portal: A Variation on the standard JMT route (8/19/2011 to 8/29/2011)
Thanks for posting this awesome report! Your route details and pxts are much appreciated and inspiring. I especially liked the photos of Thunder/Table Top basin (another amazing must see High Sierr...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sheperd’s Pass to Whitney Portal: A Variation on the standard JMT route (8/19/2011 to 8/29/2011)
April 12, 12:56am

SHR Starting @ Roads End
Daniel, I'm doing a similar section of the SHR from Roads End to Dusy Basin leaving September 15th. I sent you a pm.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra High Route -What sectin would you recommend
April 03, 1:42pm

JMT
Band of Brothers (Mendel, Darwin, Huxley)

In Photo Gallery » JMT-
March 30, 4:14pm

JMT
Ditto. I just want to wake up on the trail again.

In Photo Gallery » JMT-
March 29, 2:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Duncan

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Titanium Goat AGP AGP
I used these poles on the JMT last summer and had no problems. They are extremely light and the grips and very comfortable. The locking system is smooth and flawless. I have used them in snow and mile...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:20pm

Thermarest Neo-Air
After using the large (19oz) for the extra 5" in width and the regular (14 oz) to save a little weight I finally just settled on the small (9 oz). It's lightweight and perfect as an extended ...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
October 01, 2:24am

zpacks Company
I ordered a Hexamid Tent on Sept. 1st and received it on the extact day Joe said it would mailed out. When I added some accessories to the order at the last minute he sent them without charging for th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
October 01, 2:01am