BPL Community Profile

. . (biointegra) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Puget Sound
About Me "Soli Deo Gloria"
CityCircumnavigable
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.vonbora.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by . .

Showing 141 - 150 of 1143 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...115

Forum » Thread

Re: WTB: Osprey Atmos 65 Med
Why post-2009? Just curious. I had a 2008 version and was quite fond of it, but replaced it with an Exos 58, which actually seems a bit bigger, but not quite as robust. I am happy with it also.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Osprey Atmos 65 Med
June 30, 11:10am

Re: Turkey's Lycian Way and Saint Paul Trail
Thank you for the delightful and thorough trip report Amy & Jim. I have spent a fair bit of time in Turkey and have grown quite fond of the people and land. It is a very special and historica...

In Post-Trip Reports » Turkey's Lycian Way and Saint Paul Trail
June 21, 1:27pm

Re: Nunatak Arc Edge
What is the fabric and actual weight? Thanks.

In Gear Swap » Nunatak Arc Edge
June 18, 9:15pm

Re: LAUFBURSCHE huckePACK Review
Great review, Hendrik. Thank you for the detailed analysis and photos. I especially like the lid on this pack and the clean lines. Perhaps another trip to Germany is in order :)

In Editor's Roundtable » LAUFBURSCHE huckePACK Review
June 16, 1:50pm

Re: Lightest 8 oz cup for coffee?
+1 on styrofoam (doubled up, such as a cut-down 12 oz. surrounding an 8 oz.) w/ a lid - and/or - +1 on the mac n' cheese or soup cup - the kids size is about 8 oz. and a bit lighter. I...

In GEAR » Lightest 8 oz cup for coffee?
June 14, 11:49pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Montgomery Kettle (now the Backcountry Boiler)
Big congrats Devin! And remember - biochar is a great natural fertilizer and actually helps new 'wood' to grow where you picked it up from.

In Gear Deals » Montgomery Kettle (now the Backcountry Boiler)
June 14, 1:49am

Re: Best Post of 2011
but now people are going to be contriving a 'best post' and it just won't be the same any more. Best test with 2010 and pretend to cancel for 2011 so people can slowly regain legitimac...

In Chaff » Best Post of 2011
June 14, 1:08am

Re: Drink mixes for hot weather
My favorite are the Trace Minerals Research Electrolyte Stamina drink mixes: Like Emergen-C, but better ingredientes, imho (+stevia / no maltodextrin)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Drink mixes for hot weather
June 14, 1:04am

Re: Anyone doing business with ZPacks?
Yes, Joe has always been top-notch. I aspire to his level of customer service in my own business.

In GEAR » Anyone doing business with ZPacks?
June 09, 1:36pm

Re: Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider Backpack Review
"Recommendations For Improvement: Reduce the weight of the pack" Classic! This pack seems like a great idea and I think Will's recommendations are spot on. It really would be h...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider Backpack Review
June 08, 12:10am

All Reader Reviews by . .

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Cloudveil Company
I had well used and more or less thrashed a jacket that was an early model lightweight 3-layer stretch shell over a period of about 8 years when it "gave up the ghost." Specifically, it beg...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:18pm

zpacks Company
I really appreciate the attention to detail in both product and customer service that Joe set's forth. I also really respect his commitment to the reason his gear is created, even to the point of...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:12pm

Casio Exilim EX-V8 (awesome video quality!)
The Casio EX-V8 has proved to be the perfect blend of light weight, video quality, sound quality, photo quality, + features that I need for trail & climbing use, as well as everyday moments w/ kid...

In Photography - Hiking & Backpacking Cameras
April 19, 11:35pm

Terra Nova Laser
2009 version adds a rear door and 2-way zippers on both sides. It looses the second main zipper and ability to open up the porch all the way and claims to loose a few ounces of weight...but this ende...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 19, 10:37pm

Patagonia Spraymaster
This Jacket is a great idea, but unfortunately did not perform as well as I'd hoped. It comes in at 11.7 oz. in a size M, which is heavier than specified from Patagonia. Pros: - fabric...

In Clothing - Raingear
April 10, 10:37pm

Trader Joes Indian Fare
It is as close as you can get to a good restaurant experience in the wilderness - all the work is done for you and the food tastes fresh. Jaipur Vegetables & eggplant are especially yummy; some o...

In Foods - Prepackaged Meals & Side Dishes
March 21, 12:07pm