BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 141 - 150 of 1277 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: NO- Boots!!!!
Josh, even though you think your ankle is as bad as it gets- Mine is worse! So there.

In GEAR » Ankle support - best boots and braces?
April 30, 4:59pm

PIF- Maps of Southern Utah
Maps gone to Micheal I have two older maps, one of each half of southern Utah; 1:357,000 scale. These are not road maps, more like a Gazetteer map I'll throw in a Stan Jone's B...

In Gear Swap » PIF- Maps of Southern Utah
April 29, 11:29pm

Re: PIF- Maps NW Montana
Maps going to Morgan

In Gear Swap » PIF- Maps NW Montana
April 29, 11:20pm

PIF- Maps NW Montana
SPOKEN FOR I have some older USGS and Dept of Agri Maps. 4- Bob and Flathead NF in 1:24000 scale 7.5 minute series, (4 total) Holland Peak Quadrangle, Holland Lake Quadrangle, Big Salmon Lak...

In Gear Swap » PIF- Maps NW Montana
April 29, 9:57pm

Ankle support - best is no boots
Having little to no real ligament support left in my right ankle and surgery leaving it even worse (cartilage removal) and my Left ankle isn't much better I feel I can at least address you ques...

In GEAR » Ankle support - best boots and braces?
April 28, 10:35pm

Re: FS: Snowpeak GigaPower Ti Stove
Rob, I'll take the SP gigapower Ti, I need paypal info

In Gear Swap » FS: Snowpeak GigaPower Ti Stove
April 23, 2:17pm

Re: Re: Having trouble drilling Aluminum
Thanks, everyone for the responses. I think rather than waste 4 saw blanks, I'll try cutting just inside with a complete hole. Now a second question: Would it be easier to stack all the bla...

In Make Your Own Gear » Having trouble drilling Aluminum
April 17, 8:10pm

Re: Re: Gear..gear...and more gear.
Nick and Paul. I'm with you, but unlike Paul I didn't have the sense/cents not to hike in Jeans, and like Nick I have lived to tell about it I have posted this before, but it needs anot...

In GEAR » Most important gear item
April 17, 10:13am

Re: Backpacking: Baby on Board - Part 2: Trekking with a Toddler
Thanks for writing this, it has been a joy to see the progress of you little family. I do remember the original "heated debate" thread about your possible planned adventure. I am glad ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking: Baby on Board - Part 2: Trekking with a Toddler
April 17, 12:06am

Re: Alternate approach
Roger, will the unit you recommended punch through 1/8" aluminum? That looks a lot easier then clamping wood on both sides for each hole x 12 holes per saw x 4 saws. I figured out that o...

In Make Your Own Gear » Having trouble drilling Aluminum
April 15, 11:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm