Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 141 - 150 of 9663 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...967

Forum » Thread

Re: Ssl certificate not valid
No warning whatsoever from my Chrome browser. I am suddenly feeling naked, exposed, vulnerable...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ssl certificate not valid
September 01, 6:21pm

Re: Shaming a hiker? ( high flame danger)
@ Yuri: At this point, I suggest that you stick to your earlier thought: ""what if he had a medical condition and couldn't make it far off the trail". It's better for ...

In Chaff » Shaming a hiker? ( high flame danger)
August 31, 8:42pm

Re: chomp
He was sleeping outside his tent, correct? They say the attack was the work of a wolf with deformed jaw and likely not good at hunting -- so likely an "opportunistic" attack. No guar...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Teenager wakes up to a wolf chomping his head during a camping trip
August 31, 8:38pm

Re: Re: Harvard proves gun control advocates wrong
Ken, you write like this is something new? :)

In Chaff » Harvard proves gun control advocates wrong
August 28, 5:55pm

Re: Harvard proves gun control advocates wrong
I don't pretend to know the real causes of violence in our society... but the presence or absence of guns is the wrong place to look. 1. For those who say violent crime rates are high becau...

In Chaff » Harvard proves gun control advocates wrong
August 28, 5:12pm

Test

In User Test Forum » Test
August 21, 7:46pm

Re: Thoughts On Race Relations In The US
Except color blindness is NOT the issue in our country.

In Chaff » Thoughts On Race Relations In The US
August 18, 4:23pm

FS REI Lite-Core 1.5" Self-Inflating Pad
Price reduced to $35 - with CONUS shipping.

In Gear Swap » FS REI Lite-Core 1.5" Self-Inflating Pad - Short
August 16, 12:07pm

Subjectivity
Different people take to different drugs differently. One trick I learned on this site that has worked really well for me (I tried it after checking with my pharmacist) -- mixing Acetaminophen (...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Best pain reliever for slight altitude headache?
August 15, 11:13pm

Re: Thanks
Now that all this has come to an agreeable conclusion, y'all need to click over to Patagonia's 40-50% Off Sale. Got wind of the sale thanks to TJ Christopher's post on Gear Deals. Sa...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Where to post negative experience with seller in gear swap?
August 15, 1:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am