BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 141 - 150 of 1192 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...120

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: The Struggle
hit rock bottom this week with a total of 13 miles. (and I wasn't even surfing). the slow road back begins today ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
November 15, 10:43am

Re: Re: Re: Is the JMT "crowded"?
Aug 9 is peak season, yes. SHR is mostly off trail, but not entirely. it is a route, not a trail.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is the JMT "crowded"?
November 15, 8:38am

Re: Is the JMT "crowded"?
you will not go an entire day without seeing people. in the remote areas you could go 4-5 hours without seeing people during the day. in the more "crowded areas" (Whitney, Red's Mea...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Is the JMT "crowded"?
November 15, 7:53am

Re: Sharing (Or Not) Locations and Logistics on the Web.
here is an alternative view for those who are hesitant to share their secret spots ... by sharing these spots and bringing in hoards of others who in your opinion destroy them for your private use...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sharing (Or Not) Locations and Logistics on the Web.
November 12, 9:02am

Re: Re: training
only doing about 15 miles a week right now, but should resume training in a week or two and slowly return to some real mileage.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual BPL Spring Run -Zion Training Thread
November 11, 7:43am

Re: Looking for a challenging and scenic 75-150 mile hike
I know you said you prefer to complete something, but, the JMT from Onion Valley north to Reds Meadow is absolutely beautiful and 125 miles. Getting a permit for Onion Valley is very easy, much ea...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Looking for a challenging and scenic 75-150 mile hike
November 09, 7:46am

Re: in other news
looks good Mike. what length screws do you use so they are long enough to stay in but not so long that they poke your feet ? do you ever have a problem with them staying in ?

October 30, 8:29am

Training Thread Hijacked
well ... since the Zion training thread has now been hijacked maybe someone could start a new one that's actually about running, and more in line with how the RRR training thread went.

October 29, 9:22am

Re: strength training
October-December is typically my down time of year for running. (These Socal winters are brutal). I'm lucky to get 25 miles a week right now and haven't done a 20+ miler in 5 weeks. Lots o...

October 28, 7:57am

Re: S. California - Where to go this weekend?
yes, a bit late in the season for a deep in the back country Sierra trip. probably already some snow on the Rae Lakes loop. this is a perfect time of year for the desert. Joshua Tree ?

In Pre-Trip Planning » S. California - Where to go this weekend?
October 22, 1:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.