BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 141 - 150 of 819 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...82

Forum » Thread

Re: For the hangers: ENO hammock Slap Straps (Slapstraps?) compare
Differences are what they've listed. Weight, length, and webbing width. I'm very heavy and have used both without issue, though not for backpacking.

In GEAR » For the hangers: ENO hammock Slap Straps (Slapstraps?) compare
April 04, 10:17am

WTB: New Balance 909 - 10.5 4E
Looking for a pair of New Balance MT909 in 10.5 4E. Anyone got a pair waiting in the closet for me? The newer 910 just doesn't fit the same- longer and less wide than the 909 was. I'...

In Gear Swap » WTB: New Balance 909 - 10.5 4E
April 02, 10:06pm

Re: EU But Not US
Guessing it hasn't been introduced in the US yet? BC is selling the footprint, my guess is distribution. http://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-sputnik-2-footprint

In GEAR » TNF Sputnik?
April 02, 9:17pm

Re: Re: Vapor Trail discontinued
@Ben For whatever it's worth, they did start routing compression straps under the pockets a couple of years ago. Never used the Ghost (though I'd like to try one), but I've not found a...

In GEAR » Vapor Trail discontinued
April 01, 10:54am

Re: Re: Vapor Trail discontinued
@John I wrote up a longer reply, but didn't want to kick the thread OT so soon... Set up your PMs and I'll send it your way, otherwise PM me your email address. :) I don't think the...

April 01, 10:31am

Vapor Trail discontinued
I was at a local independent outfitters earlier this week, and had asked what they were getting from Granite Gear this year. He mentioned that Granite Gear is discontinuing the Vapor Trail this yea...

April 01, 9:53am

Re: Shoe/Sock Recommendations
Personal preferences and differences (foot width, volume, arch) aside, I think it's safe to say that they're both solid options.

In GEAR » Shoe/Sock Recommendations
April 01, 9:28am

Re: Re: Re: Testing
I'm still at a loss as to how WPB cuben is supposed to work. Since it has a PFTE membrane, the face fabric has to be something breathable- unlike regular cuben. Is the cuben perforated, or per...

In Make Your Own Gear » Waterproof/Breathable Cuben Fiber Jacket
March 31, 10:34am

Re: TEST
Dang it, Daniel- you're going to let them in on our plan! A few of those 3' x 4' samples, a little cuben tape and *POW* you have a flat cuben tarp. Joking aside, I do plan on testin...

In Make Your Own Gear » WTB: Cuben - .34, .50, .75 oz/yd - for Testing
March 31, 10:20am

Re: Solomid vs. Contrail
I have a Solomid (silnylon) and have only borrowed a Contrail for a few nights. Are you planning on using an inner net tent of some sort for the Solomid? I've never used the MLD Solo net, so I ...

In GEAR » Solomid vs. Contrail
March 31, 10:08am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.