BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 141 - 150 of 1752 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...176

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: RE: Stretchy wind pants?
I own 2 pairs of the womens stretch wind pants and one jacket ,the fabric reminds me of the fabric used in my Houdini (not exactly the same but it is the best comparison I can think of at the momen...

In Make Your Own Gear » Stretchy wind pants?
April 04, 8:32am

Re: Re: WTB Bearpaw Minimalist or NetTent, Used Trekking poles
+1 on the Costco poles they are great for $30 and pretty light , a real bargain.

In Gear Swap » WTB Used trekking poles
April 04, 6:57am

Re: Rab/Integral Designs Element 2/ Element Solo Bug tent
BearPaw Minimalist 1 Bivy $90 and 9oz or BearPaw Minimalist 2 Bivy $105 and 15.5oz.BearPaw does custom work also so you can make it lighter and more expensive or pick the features you want , he do...

In GEAR » Rab/Integral Designs Element 2/ Element Solo Bug tent
April 03, 9:34am

Re: Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
Gary I would love to come ! All I need in addition to a free ticket is a free plane ticket :0 You should really film it ! A lot of people including myself would love to be there but can't.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
April 02, 1:14pm

Re: Gatewood cape on Colorado trail
You should go to THIS Event in Boulder, Paul Magnanti will be there to answer questions and Gary is a great guy.

In GEAR » Gatewood cape on Colorado trail
April 02, 11:47am

Re: DuoMid
This post is a year old and says it was sold a year ago.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Duomid - Gray SilNylon
April 02, 11:30am

Re: 5oz Tyvek Casual Shoes (No, they don't look terrible...)
HERE is the post from last year on these shoes.My Mizuno Wave 5 shoes are 2oz and were $34 on clearance.

In GEAR » 5oz Tyvek Casual Shoes (No, they don't look terrible...)
April 01, 9:31am

Re: FS: Golite Jam 50, size large
He is asking Pack is 67 TYD east of the Mississippi or 70 TYD west of the Mississippi via Paypal, don't know what year though.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam 50, size large
March 31, 3:31pm

Re: Tarp
WOW ! This is the lightest gear list I have ever read...just a Trailstar and nothing else,where will you be going and for how long ?

In Gear Lists » Tarp
March 31, 1:42pm

Re: Gatewood cape on Colorado trail
you might enjoy Fritz Nuffer's trip with photos: - Golite 3-Season (20F) down quilt - TiGoat Ptarmigan bivy - Golite poncho tarp - Two-thirds Ridgerest, the extra third under my hips (doubl...

In GEAR » Gatewood cape on Colorado trail
March 31, 10:56am

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.