BPL Community Profile

Don A. (amrowinc) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I backpack.
CityPasadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.trailjournals.com/don

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Don A.

Showing 141 - 150 of 315 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...32

Forum » Thread

GGG/SoCal
I can't turn around for a minute before you guys come up with something else. 1. John A.-A gracious offer. Let me dwell on it overnight. I might just take you up on it. As you say it's...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » GGG in Southern CA
February 04, 9:17pm

GGG/SoCal
Thanks for your generous offer Doug. I need to confirm what equipment they have on hand. I know they have a DVD player but if someone has a movie on their iphone that's another story. I see w...

February 04, 4:51pm

GGG/SoCal
I'm thinking about some options for the parking. It depends on the numbers. There is plenty of overnight street parking in the areas surrounding the trail head/Pinecrest drive area. If the nu...

February 04, 4:38pm

GGG/SoCal
Sometime this site drives me batty. I haven't received any emails regarding new postings in this thread. OK, enough complaining. We're up to 24 including a tentative or two. Not counti...

February 04, 3:39pm

GGG/SoCal
I'm encouraged by the growing numbers of signups. This utube clip was was created by a member of a backpacking club I belong too. It's from a recent trip to Henninger Flats and will give e...

February 01, 9:36pm

GGG/SoCal
Pizzas!!! Jon, your liable to totally change what and how I cook on the trail.

January 31, 8:59am

GGG/SoCal
Outstanding Jon. I guarantee there will be a bunch of people there who would love to see your products in action. Can you do pizza yet?

January 30, 11:44pm

Member Map
That was quick. Thanks Andy.

January 30, 9:41pm

GGG/SoCal
There's till plenty of room Mike. I'm glad to see the numbers growing. There are a few ideas rolling around in my head that really depend on a fairly high head count to implement. Spre...

January 30, 9:32pm

GGG/SoCal
Thanks Ken for those links and for you blessing on the use of GGG. I guess I won't have to kiss the ring after all.:-) Regarding the group doing the run in Zion I think following that up wit...

January 27, 10:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Don A.

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Borah UL Gear http://ulgear.blogspot.com/
I recently contacted John at Borah Gear about repairing my Stealth Pack that I've had for a number of years and has more than 1,000 miles on it. He immediately responded and said just mail it to ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 18, 2:40pm