BPL Community Profile

Jeffs Eleven (WoodenWizard) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Mt Tabor
About Me I'm not a hiker, but I play one on TV.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 141 - 150 of 1422 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...143

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Breast feeding top recommendations
Have joe at zpacks make one with a drop panel. He could dress em up to look like breast pockets.

In GEAR » Breast feeding top recommendations
May 22, 9:57pm

Re: Nick x1000
I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole!! After you hike you'll be like... oh.. I walked ...and camped.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Psyching myself out
May 21, 7:49pm

Re: Just for the fun of it..
What kind of duel we talkin here? Swords? Pistolas? Straight up fisticuffs? To mitigate thread drift: Maybe they could fight with empty water jugs?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
May 17, 4:48pm

Re: Re: Chaco
My whole thing about minimal shoes is that the foot needs to be in shape. I did the Wonderland in salomon comp 4s and my foot was not ready. I made it out, ;) but i remember my feet hurting the who...

In GEAR » Another shoe recommendation thread
May 17, 11:20am

Re: Re Re Crimes(s) and Punishment(s)
Are you saying 'Happy Days' is fake? Henry Winkler doesn't kick ass and take names? Well i did just Wiki 'Fred Rogers' and his stint in the millitary is rumor. N...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
May 17, 11:12am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another shoe recommendation thread
No pruning. On longer trips I'll have dry socks to use for sleeping and they will dry out my feet overnight so even if they were pruned, they are dry in the AM. If I cross a stream in the m...

May 16, 12:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another shoe recommendation thread
I hear ya Jerry, but yeah try thin syn socks and maybe bring an additional pair if its not dead of summer. then you can do the 'sock trade' thing as needed. As you know the thick merinos...

May 16, 11:58am

Re: Total mileage?
The park said it was a total of 70miles. I trust em? I hike in Garmont 9.81 Bolt DLs. (trail runner) Absolutely love em. But they dont make em anymore so when these blow out (hopefully I get...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Got my GNP permits!! Info/ ideas please!
May 15, 10:38pm

Re: re: Swiftcurrent v. Highline
Awesome! Thank you, Sir!!

May 15, 11:55am

Re: re: GNP
Nice, Fellas! That's the info I was looking for. We will have to ponder the starting at Many thing. Logistically seems waay easier. I wonder if we will be missing out on the Garden Wall h...

May 15, 9:59am

All Reader Reviews by Jeffs Eleven

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kooka Bay Syn filled custom pad
I got a 44" X 74" X 3.5" pad. R value ~6. It meets requested specs when inflated. As soon as I got it I went and snowshoed around Crater Lake. It was and excellent addition to our...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
June 27, 8:14pm

Garmont Vetta Hike
I got these because Garmont fits better than any shoe I've tried, period. I needed a boot so I looked for the lightest boot Garmont makes The Vetta LITE. Very light for a boot (10oz per Garmont ...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
March 21, 5:27pm

Body Glide mini stick
Oh, Bodyglide. How I love you. I covet your silky sensation. Be mine

In First Aid and Survival Gear & Accessories
February 17, 5:13pm

Tarptent Cloudburst
My first UL tent. I like it a lot but giving to my dad in lieu of more headroom. It is pretty awesome at battening down in the rain and then being able to vent well. We got rained on pretty go...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
January 11, 5:31pm

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
This thing is awesome. There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, save some anecdotal story attesting the overall prowess displayed by that thar stove... Yep

In Stoves - Alcohol
January 11, 4:58pm

Six Moon Designs Traveler backpack
The Traveler is my first UL pack. Since I live near SMD I went to their shop and checked it out myself before buying. Brandon was totally helpful and willing to let me check out the pack line, since...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 11, 4:52pm