BPL Community Profile

William Chilton (WilliamC3) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Antakya
About Me William Chilton has not added a biography yet.
CountryTurkey

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Chilton

Showing 141 - 150 of 388 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...39

Forum » Thread

Re: no good deed goes unpunished
JR, I'm far from perfect, but my conscience certainly isn't ruled by standard practice. And personally I don't think that "not doing anything that isn't pretty much standard bu...

In Gear Deals » Free MLD Gear
November 06, 12:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free MLD Gear
@ Ron, "How great would it be if it was all dialed down a few notches?" I'm not sure what needs dialling down. Nobody seems to have got abusive on this thread; however, there has been...

November 06, 11:55am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Free MLD Gear
@ Paul. And do you think everyone has your scruples or do you think some will vote simply in the hope of free gear? This has been on MLD's Facebook page for some time. (I like MLD and their ge...

November 06, 10:17am

Re: Re: Free MLD Gear
Nick, I don't know if it's against the rules, but it certainly seems against the spirit. Encouraging/exhorting people to vote is one thing, offering material rewards for voting is another I...

November 06, 10:03am

I voted for...
ZPacks

November 06, 10:01am

Re: Re: Another article
"there are some things that we should not know/or will not know..." You shouldn't know that your government agencies are breaking your laws and lying to your representatives in govern...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
November 04, 9:45am

Re: September Trip to the Winds
I enjoyed the TR, Randy. Almost made me want to get a dog. rOg, by coincidence I came across your blog today and enjoyed your trip report there too. I think I should worry about rain less.

In Post-Trip Reports » September Trip to the Winds
November 04, 7:16am

Re: sewing nylon reinforcements to cuben
Samuel, for sewing cuben, have you considered using the hybrid cuben repair patches the ZPacks sells (http://www.zpacks.com/accessories/tape.shtml)?

In Make Your Own Gear » .34 ounce Cuben over 10d nylon
November 03, 12:20am

Re: Re: Re: MLife Blue Light Specials
No, you're not. I started seeing them today, too. Edited to add: And just received an email about it from BPL. 70% vote in favour of a 90-day trial period with ads. And edited again to add: S...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Survey for advertising to be seen by MLifers
November 01, 2:35pm

Duplex Simplex
According to ZPacks' Facebook page, there "may be" a one person version of the Duplex on the way.

In GEAR » Zpacks Duplex?
November 01, 11:35am

All Reader Reviews by William Chilton

William Chilton has posted no reviews.