BPL Community Profile

Will Webster (WillWeb) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Will Webster hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Will Webster has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Will Webster

Showing 141 - 150 of 380 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...38

Forum » Thread

zoom and MP
"I think the numbers behind zoom and MP are two areas where camera marketers get a lot of their sales from." Yup. Just like "bombproof" sells packs and tents. So there'...

In Photography » your choice for good camera reviews?
January 23, 3:25pm

zoom / megapixels / noise
Another thing to keep in mind is that (all else being equal) for a given number of megapixels, a physically smaller sensor will suffer from more digital noise. The corollary to this is that for a ...

In Photography » your choice for good camera reviews?
January 23, 12:29pm

Snow in my toes
We finally got some snow here so I took a couple dayhikes this weekend to test my new winter footwear system. The Rocky goretex socks worked like a charm, but the lower legs of my hiking pants (re...

In GEAR » trail running shoes in snow?
January 23, 11:38am

Re: Sneak
"We talked about it; don't you remember?"

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The Ultimate Hiker's Gear Guide -- Now available!
January 17, 11:29am

Re: Re: you can't remove and hang or shake condensation off the fly
True; it isn't a deal killer but I still see it as a minus. I guess the choice between the two - for my needs - boils down to modularity vs. ability to freestand. I get the impression tha...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs Stratospire 2
January 14, 11:09am

Double Rainbow vs Stratospire 2
I'm looking for an upgrade to a Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 and the choices are a bit bewildering. Requirements are: > Actual weight in pack no heavier and preferably lighter than the UL2 at...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs Stratospire 2
January 14, 7:38am

Works
Thanks for posting that. I just returned a new pair of 11" Rockies to REI because of a small leak and needed to reorder; you saved me some money.

In Gear Deals » Rocky 13" GoreTex Socks $42.38 @ RockyBoots
January 14, 6:37am

Manual
The manual can be downloaded from Canon. I love my S95 for times when I don't expect to need a DSLR or when it would be inappropriate.

In Gear Swap » FS: Canon S95
January 12, 1:44pm

Re: Neoair All-Season
My wife and I got each other a Neoair all-season and a yellow "classic" for Christmas. We had them out in Shenandoah for three nights over New Years. Yeah, they're a PITA to inflate...

In GEAR » Neoair All-Season
January 09, 3:06pm

Cold diuresis
Cold diuresis is a known phenomenon. Surface capillaries constrict to reduce heat loss to the environment, reducing the available volume of your circulatory system, increasing blood pressure. You...

In GEAR » Why am I freezing?
January 05, 11:13am

All Reader Reviews by Will Webster

Will Webster has posted no reviews.