Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Alex Gilman (Vertigo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington
About Me Alex Gilman has not added a biography yet.
CityBellevue
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.edencreations.com
My PDF Gear ListCurrent Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Alex Gilman

Showing 141 - 150 of 295 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...30

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Cattle and Water
I'm all for vegetarians you guys should unite! You can live on some kind of land thing with gates, eating organic veggies and running free. I will then come and harvest you one by one for my bu...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cattle and Water
April 27, 12:31am

Re: Serious
Hmmm interesting. backpacker.com actually weirds me out with their "reviews" its like a one paragraph "I opened this in the store and here's what I saw", lame. I think Ne...

In GEAR » Video of New Nemo Meta 2
April 27, 12:20am

Cool
Went to a meeting tonight. It was pretty cool. Not what I expected but in a good way. It seems like I'll have to get some kind of "assistant Scoutmaster" title before they let me tag ...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » C'mon now people!
April 27, 12:05am

Re: pay to play
Are you serious or trolling? Nemo is a small business that cares about their products and customers they aren't TNF everyone knows that.

April 26, 11:45pm

Re: Re: anyone try it yet? will it be in the SOTMR?
Ben, I know some people like the idea of having something tougher than silicone nylon tent.

April 26, 6:44pm

Re: First night out
That actually sounds really appealing to me. Thanks for the great review. I'm glad it was wind tested as that was my major concern. I'm not worried with the waterproofiness* of the material...

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 1P
April 26, 11:03am

Re: Re: Re: Ti water bottles
Travis - you keep your sciense and common sense out of this conversation!

In GEAR » Ti water bottles
April 24, 2:24pm

Re: food weight
Scott he's a good lookin' dog! I love his markings. Yeah why 9 cups of food? If you go with something like Orijen you'll only have to feed him 4-6 cups a day. I just doubled your ran...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultralight Dogs?
April 23, 1:14pm

What's Outward Bound?
I heard about Outward Bound. Not really sure what it is but their site seems pretty adventure focussed. http://www.outwardbound.org/ ...just did some digging seems pretty cool. You send the k...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » UL Scouting for Girls
April 23, 9:43am

C'mon now people!
After my little camping trip two weeks ago and seeing the chaos that were the Boy Scouts; taking 4 hours to start a fire, tents pitched wrong and flapping. Garbage everywhere and a crappy "tat...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » C'mon now people!
April 22, 1:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Alex Gilman

Alex Gilman has posted no reviews.