Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ken K (TheFatBoy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale St. Louis
About Me Ken K has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ken K

Showing 141 - 150 of 424 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...43

Forum » Thread

Rams fan here
It pains me to say it, but I'm a fan of the 0-4 Rams. Just got home from another loser. They were close this time, but close still doesn't show up in the win column. The 'Niners ar...

In Chaff » Football Lovin Ultalighters!
October 02, 4:03pm

Can we move this to chaff?
I'm pretty sure their hiring practices has been upheald in court time and time again. I don't get it. Why would you want to be a member of a group that, at it's core, preaches exact...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
October 01, 11:26pm

That sounds like a great idea!
I'd love to go hiking with y'all! I just wish they had events out this way. The Rockies and AT are both at least 12 hours off. I don't think Jen was talking to me, but Ken is suc...

In Chaff » Please Read This
October 01, 12:52pm

Trial run
Once you have a decent idea what size you'll need, I'd try a couple nights under a cheap blue tarp of those proportions. I'd hate to get $100 into a cuben tarp only to find I made it a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Tarp Size Rules of Thumb?
September 30, 8:12pm

Go Cardinals!
>> ...we all know Philly is going to right to the world series without much opposition. I'm hoping you're wrong on that. Go Cards! This was one of the most gut-wrenching season...

In Chaff » End of the Regular Season
September 30, 7:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Chinese One Road Star Fire153g remote stove WARNING
>> Instead of complaining, why don't you guys send them back to the guy who sold them to you? Because, like someone already posted... We got what we paid for. When you buy cheap fro...

In GEAR » Chinese One Road Star Fire153g remote stove WARNING
September 29, 11:38pm

Re: Diuretic
>> Caffeine enemas have been used in doses of 5 grams caffeine --~50 cups of coffee worth. In that case, I highly recommend the pills, and NOT fresh brewed! Though I guess that would make...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » caffeine tablets in place of tea or coffee?
September 29, 11:08pm

Re: Calories per ounce chart?
>> Calorieking.com I can't find a chart anywhere. I can search for a bunch of stuff, but that could take a good long while and I'm likely to miss some choices (I don't know wh...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Calories per ounce chart?
September 29, 10:01pm

Re: Re: Bear Spray vs Firearms
>> Bear spray is low cost, easy to deploy and easy to control. >> ...and lighter weight. And multi-use! Is that Mountain Home breakfast scramble a little bland? Give 'er a squ...

In GEAR » Bear spray worked
September 29, 9:28pm

Well, crud.
I bought mine mostly for the ability to use larger pots (cooking for 5+) and the weight. The ability to use it in colder climates was a bonus. Good to know ahead of time that I shouldn't use ...

In GEAR » Chinese One Road Star Fire153g remote stove WARNING
September 29, 8:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Ken K

Ken K has posted no reviews.