Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Chastain (Thangfish) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale S. Central NC, USA
About Me Chris Chastain has not added a biography yet.
CityCameron
StateNC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Chastain

Showing 141 - 150 of 251 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Just so everybody knows...
I wasn't blaming Steve at all. I was sure it was going to be a shipping thing, and sure enough, it was. Steve actually got the package bounced back to him and all torn up. Looks like it may ...

In Gear Swap » Lotsa Gear - Good prices!
March 17, 3:39pm

starbucks new instant coffe
Wow. Fair Trade is even bigger bs than that commercial!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » starbucks new instant coffee
March 16, 6:22pm

Let us discuss rain pants
Silnylon chaps for me. The lack of breathabilty doesn't seem to bother me at all, maybe since I'm only covered from the thighs down. They have a slit and a cordlock at the ankle so I can sl...

In GEAR » Let us discuss rain pants
March 16, 5:18pm

starbucks new instant coffee ad
I think that we Americans (and I assume most others) see so much of this crap as to be immune from any swaying power the producers may have tried to bestow upon us innocents.

March 16, 3:47pm

Starbucks youtube video
Starbucks instant coffee Youtube ad

March 16, 3:24pm

Thorofare Shirt?
Hey Steve... Any word on when that Thorofare Shirt should arrive? 1 month anniversary. I know it's a fer piece from Canada... Maybe I could hike up and pick it up? thanks Chris

In Gear Swap » Lotsa Gear - Good prices!
March 15, 8:31pm

Zenni Optical
Only 1 so far. Want to try some more. They don't seem like the cheapy shades from the flea market at all. No one that I show them to can tell at all. They carry a fairly wide range of price...

In GEAR » gluing precription lens to sunglasses??
March 15, 7:13pm

quilt
I'd like to check out that quilt. Are you in the country of India?!? edit: Ok, so... he really IS in India. From California to India to North Carolina. Anybody else have a quilt with...

In Gear Swap » FS: 2.5 Climashield XP/Momentum SUMMER quilt, ipod Nano, nalgene cantene, Sunglasses
March 15, 6:43pm

Re: Re: Re: Aquagear survivor
> the heavy tannins in the Northern MN water supposedly clogged his Frontier Pro in a matter of days That black water up there will definitely be a torture test. I envy your hike. I lived ...

In GEAR » Aquamira Frontier Pro Water Filter - Recommend?
March 15, 6:05pm

Re: Re: Aquagear survivor
> That's comparable to the Seychelle filter Ben, I believe that it is, in fact the Seychelle filter. Just the UK's distributor's version.

In GEAR » Aquamira Frontier Pro Water Filter - Recommend?
March 15, 6:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Chastain

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Dirty Girl Gaiters
Dirty Girl Gaiters are cheap, light, breathable, simple and dang cool looking. What else could you ask for in the way of general usage ultralight backpacking gaiters? Only one thing... I wish they wo...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 27, 10:07pm