BPL Community Profile

Chad Poindexter (Stick) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wet & Humid Southeast....
About Me I have been backpacking a little over 3 years now, but in that time I have logged a number of trail miles and went through a lot of gear trying to find my sweet spot. Now, thanks to cuben fiber, alcohol stoves, down and of course a better understanding, my TPW has severly dropped! My cold weather BPW is 9 - 10 lbs and my warm weather BPW is 5 - 6 lbs.
About 95% of the time I hike with family or friends and in the SouthEastern states. My favorites places to get away are anywhere along the AT as well as in the Great Smoky Mountains.
CityCorinth
StateMS
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://stick13.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListGear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Poindexter

Showing 141 - 150 of 513 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...52

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: What size for MH Beanie?
No problem Russell. Thanks for the interest.

In Gear Swap » Tents, Tarps & Clothing
February 25, 4:45pm

Re: What size for MH Beanie?
Russell, sorry about that. The beanie is a size medium. And Charles, thanks for letting me know that you got them!

February 25, 3:22pm

Re: Favorite Tarp Pitch?
For an 8x10 I just prefer the A-Frame. IME, that is a bit too wide to pitch in a regular half pyramid , which is my other favorite pitch. However, you could fold under about a third of it and then ...

In GEAR » Favorite Tarp Pitch?
February 24, 7:14pm

PM sent regarding a trade...
PM sent regarding a trade... just throwing it out there, but this bag has been on my list for quite a while....

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Kodiak 6' LZ
February 24, 6:55pm

Re: Re: I can't wait for mine to get here!
Nick, It is a tough decision, and I actually have the Hexamid listed in the Gear Swap at the moment, however, the more I think about it, I may end up keeping it anyway. It is a really great shel...

In GEAR » New Yama Mountain Gear cuben shelter
February 23, 8:14pm

I can't wait for mine to get here!
I also preordered one of these. It will be replacing my Hexamid Solo Plus, and I will admit, I will be losing some interior space, and gaining about 2-3 oz more, but I am pretty excited about it! I...

In GEAR » New Yama Mountain Gear cuben shelter
February 23, 2:09pm

Items Shipped
Marvin and Will, your items have just been dropped off at the PO. Thanks!

February 23, 8:32am

Re: paypal
Got it Marvin. It will go out tomorrow, thanks!

February 22, 9:18pm

Patagonia shirt sold, pending payment
Marvin, I responded to your email. If you can get payment to me tonight I will get it out in the mail tomorrow.

February 22, 7:50pm

Items Shipped
Charles, Travis and Brandon, I just dropped your packages off at the PO.

February 22, 1:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Chad Poindexter

Chad Poindexter has posted no reviews.