BPL Community Profile

Stephan Doyle (StephanCal) - BPL Guest

My Locale Stephan Doyle hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Stephan Doyle has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephan Doyle

Showing 141 - 150 of 861 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...87

Forum » Thread

Re: Crazy Golite Sale
They're making it sound like these are the new prices. Just how I'm reading it. 50% off MSRP.

In Gear Deals » Crazy Golite Sale
April 18, 11:15pm

Re: Henry Coe from Hunting Hollow
Even with the recent rain, I wouldn't want a steripen and coffee filter. If you tank up and use the streams and springs, then that would be okay.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Henry Coe from Hunting Hollow
April 18, 6:40pm

Re: MLD, ZPacks & GG in the Backpacker Mag...
Was it an Exodus FS? Great rating for the Jam. Supporters like Andrew Skurka should not be surprised, but for many of us cottage-centric folks, that's a bit of an eye opener (if you trust Ba...

In GEAR » MLD, ZPacks & GG in the Backpacker Mag...
April 17, 7:33pm

Re: Golite 50% off all apparel
Many companies publicly state they match their own prices within a given time window (often 30 or 60 days). GoLite may also figure by giving a partial refund (price matching), they'll make e...

In Gear Deals » Golite 50% off all apparel
April 16, 12:36am

Re: Re: GoLite stores don't take....cash?!?!
@Nigel: "I think everywhere else good creditcard but you have to carry your I.D." All my cards do not have signatures, and instead explicitly state "SEE I.D." With that said,...

In GEAR » GoLite stores don't take....cash?!?!
April 15, 11:19pm

Re: Frameless backpack w thermarest neoair xlite
The Klymit air backframes are starting to gain popularity. About 3 inches and are supposed to be better frames (stiffer .:. better weight transfer) than foam.

In GEAR » Frameless backpack w thermarest neoair xlite
April 15, 11:12pm

Re: Best baffled down vest?
In 40+ weather, you don't need a baffled vest. IMO, if you need baffled construction, a vest won't get you enough warmth regardless.

In GEAR » Best baffled down vest?
April 15, 9:07pm

Re: FS: Mchale LBP36 Dyneema
Another PM your way.

In Gear Swap » FS: Mchale LBP36 Dyneema
April 15, 8:40pm

Re: Longterm durability of Enlightened Equipment Revelation X quilt?
The seconds Tim uses are cosmetic seconds. That is, they have some stray marks or such on them. If the material construction was compromised, it wouldn't have left the mill. If you're TH...

In GEAR » Longterm durability of Enlightened Equipment Revelation X quilt?
April 15, 8:38pm

Re: Sierra High Route: Permits, alternate start/end points
Permits work with your STARTING TRAILHEAD. Once you have assured a permit, they'll ask for an itinerary (no, you mustn't stick to it). Permits within National Parks (e.g. Yosemite, Kings...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Sierra High Route: Permits, alternate start/end points
April 14, 10:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Stephan Doyle

Stephan Doyle has posted no reviews.