BPL Community Profile

Mark Ryan (Sixguns01) - BPL Guest

My Locale Somewhere. Probably lost.
About Me Recreational Backpacker and Kayaker
My PDF Gear ListRyan's All-Purpose Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ryan

Showing 141 - 150 of 460 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...46

Forum » Thread

Need Nipples!!!
Now that I have your attention, I need the "nipples" that you find at the end of the tent poles. I need two of them. Anyone know where I can find them, or you have some that you don...

In GEAR » Need Nipples!!!
February 19, 5:18pm

Has no one thought of this?
I can't seem to find any, but I can just be an idiot (which I suspect). Does any Ultralight or Lightweight brand or cottage company make real lightweight shoes/sandals for a camp shoe? I know...

In GEAR » Has no one thought of this?
February 18, 7:27am

Doggers?
Does anyone know how much the Doggers UltraLite Clogs or Cloggens Cero Mesh brand of Crocs weigh? Weight and Size?

In GEAR » Croc Knockoffs?
February 18, 7:01am

Croc Knockoffs?
Where can i find a pair of knockoff Crocs? Walmart, Target, and Payless don't have them yet. Guess still to cold in the NE for them. How much less do they weigh? I wear a size 11 and the re...

In GEAR » Croc Knockoffs?
February 17, 6:44am

Lightest Tent Stakes?
I know this has been beaten to death but I'm looking to cut some grams I guess. I don't like the search engine on BPL and/or I'm an idiot. Which stakes weigh the least amount? Look...

In GEAR » Lightest Tent Stakes?
February 14, 11:38am

Re: Canister Loaner
I don't mean to hijack a thread or anything but does anyone know of any online interactive map sites such as the one Greg posted for PCT? I know of the Five Million Steps map of the 3 major tr...

In Philosophy & Technique » Bear canister on pct
February 10, 9:01am

Figured it out
Sorry. I figured it out how to work it. APP even better; me pretty tech stupid. Thanks Kevin and Mike

In GEAR » iPhone Gear List App
February 08, 2:03pm

Weight??
How much do they weigh?

In Gear Swap » FS: Homemade ultralight stuff sacks
February 08, 12:12pm

Fanny Packs?
Saw a discussion on another forum and I am considering trying a lightweight one out. Wondering how you guys and gals feel about them? Usually get better responses with more insight here.

In GEAR » Fanny Packs?
February 08, 11:29am

Re: Re: Re: Bear Vault
John- This is the same response I received as well. The ADK High Peaks Forum basically all said the same thing as well; though most added that is was hard enough enforcing the Bear Canister Rul...

In GEAR » Bear Vault in the Dacks???
February 08, 11:00am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan has posted no reviews.