BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 141 - 150 of 1072 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...108

Forum » Thread

Micropuff
Hey Morgan, I'll take the Micropuff if we can workout postage to Australia. Rod

In Gear Swap » North Face Blue Kazoo never used.... Arc'teryx Alpha SL, Patagonia Micropuff
May 18, 5:20pm

Hornet 46
The hornet 46 isn't a lot heavier then the Talon 33, and presumably they both use the same volume measurements. Would that work?

In GEAR » 40-50l Capacity Lightweight Backpack
May 16, 9:39am

Etrex 10 or Etrex H
I was doing a little research a couple of weeks ago, and I think your best bet is probably the Etrex 10. It's RRP$119 compared to the EtrexH RRP$99, but it has a 50% increase in battery life,...

In GEAR » Most simple, cheapest GPS receiver recommendation pls
May 16, 9:35am

ShangriLa 6/8
Hi Andrew, I don't suppose he had anything to say about these did he? I need a couple more for SAR. (I'd prefer to keep mine for the family!) Rod

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka interviews GoLite President Demetri Coupounas
May 10, 9:12am

Aesthetics
Rusty, Don't listen to Roger. Look at what he's wearing. Buy or beg yourself a couple of scraps of cuben. Green and yellow do not go.

In Make Your Own Gear » Reinforcing cuben with sil-nylon?
May 03, 6:36am

Let me know
Eugene, If you get stuck, let me know. I can make a couple up for you to what ever size you need, and post them over. Standard currency is a six pack, but in this case, you'll have to dr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Leather lash tabs?
May 03, 6:30am

Post it up
Post it up and we'll offer some comment. Can you give some detail and context about the TGO. I have a feeling that it's some kind of race or time trial across the UK, but I'm sure t...

In Gear Lists » TGO Challenge 2012 - Kit List
May 01, 7:17am

+1 for Redmond O'Hanlon
This is a man who never should have made it past the local fish and chip shop, and yet somehow manages to end up blundering through some amazing true-life adventures. Also, if you're on ...

In Chaff » Stuck in bed for a week, help me find a book!
April 26, 6:55am

Windjacket
Hi Brian, I'm really interested in your wind Jacket, if you're okay with posting it to Australia. I'll cover the additional postage. The only thing I would need to check is that ...

In Gear Swap » MYOG Rain jacket, Wind jacket, and VBL
April 26, 6:28am

Compatible?
Hi Greg, I wonder if it's asking whether the two stoves are compatible/interchangeable? ie, could you buy both, and screw the 177T legs and head onto the 118 hose and pre-heat? Rod

In GEAR » Fire Maple FMS-117T Titanium Stove Gas 98g
April 24, 4:19am

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.