Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 141 - 150 of 415 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...42

Forum » Thread

Good to see you made it out
Andrew, I was watching this thread since my return from Scotland and was eagerly waiting to hear that you made it. Good to see you made it. Looking forward to get a detailed report and hear m...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2013 Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
May 29, 10:29am

Gear (Kit) List
J Mole, I finally found time to get to the gear list. I added a column for grams as you are in the UK. I actually wore the Ibex Hooded Indie and the rain jacket all the time -- and the rain pant...

In Post-Trip Reports » TGO Challenge 2013 – Crossing Scotland from the Atlantic to the North Sea
May 28, 7:48pm

Great Trip Report
William, Thanks for the great trip report. A trek in Turkey might be in my future. After coming back from Scotland I love all the sun in your photos. How feasible is it for foreigners to do a ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Rough Cilicia, Turkey, 25th-28th April 2013
May 28, 4:16pm

Nice Trip Report
Andy, Thanks for the nice trip report. Sabrina Basin looks like something I would like to explore. It is always great to read reports here and get ideas for new trips. Best Regards, Manfred

In Post-Trip Reports » Sierra High Route 2012
May 27, 12:26pm

Worked very well in Scotland during 12 days of rain, hail and snow
I just returned from a two week trek across the Scottish Highlands I purposefully took this jacket (and the pants and mitts) out into pretty adverse conditions. I wore the jacket every day as ra...

In GEAR » ZPacks Waterproof Breathable Cuben Fiber Rain Jacket
May 27, 7:27am

TGO Challenge 2013 – Crossing Scotland from the Atlantic to the North Sea
A quarter century ago I studied in Edinburgh – Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence. To compensate for the nerd inside I joined the Edinburgh University Orienteering Club and participat...

In Post-Trip Reports » TGO Challenge 2013 – Crossing Scotland from the Atlantic to the North Sea
May 26, 5:03pm

We were the first backpackers in Tehipite Valley this year
David, There were no visible signs of anyone going to Tehipite Valley before us. The ranger also said we were the first this year to get a permit. Manfred

In Post-Trip Reports » Tehipite Valley
May 05, 2:34pm

Some options to consider
Mike, without any further information I will just throw out three options. There is no particular order. Of course you can reverse each route if you want to switch ascent and descent) 1) Happ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Family of Five on the John Muir Trail - Segments?
April 30, 9:49pm

Cool - So it is a Spencer Rifle
Luke, Thanks for that information. My sons were trying to figure out what it was from this photo that Andrew took of me with the rifle. They think that is the coolest thing. Manfred

April 30, 7:16pm

Want to go back to Windy Ridge?
Andrew, the view from Windy Ridge was fantastic when we did the SHR last September. Do I hear you want to do it again? ... Manfred

April 30, 4:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.