Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 141 - 150 of 2013 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...202

Forum » Thread

Re: My "wind shirt" rant...
I have tried my rain jacket as a wind shirt and I overpower it almost immediately. I even tried eVent a few years ago and it was better, but not good enough (and as heavy as my rain jacket and win...

In Multiple Use Gear » My "wind shirt" rant...
March 24, 5:58pm

Re: Petzl e+Lite issues, goes beyond off
I tried an e-lite in 2011 for a JMT trip where I would be hiking with a group at night. My normal light didnt have a red light and I didn't want to be "that guy" so I picked up an e-...

In GEAR » Petzl e+Lite issues, goes beyond off
March 22, 10:11pm

Re: Re: Haglofs Gram Comp Pull
Johan - Are your Ozo and Comp the same size? How does the fit compare? I ask because I got a pretty good STP coupon too and while my sensable side is telling me not to do it, I have a little devi...

In GEAR » Haglofs Gram Comp Pull
March 22, 4:31am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
You are probably right Justin as most (if not all) of the nylon garments I have are really tight weave supplex type nylon. I am not sure I have ever seen a lose knit nylon. I like the Ex Offici...

In GEAR » Cool clothing for hot, humid weather--Under Armour Iso-Chill shirts, etc
March 22, 3:00am

Re: Pertex quantum vs pertex endurance
I think Pertex "Endurance" is simply a coating on a Pertex base fabric (at least that’s my understanding). I have some gear labeled Pertex Endurance, some labeled Pertex Quantum Endura...

In GEAR » Pertex quantum vs pertex endurance
March 22, 1:52am

Re: Original Question
IMO - any of the Gore Tex membranes would be suffecent in that condition but the outer fabric's DWR would be the limiting condition.

In GEAR » gtx paclite vs gtx pro waterproof duration
March 22, 1:23am

Re: Different question
Are you sure Pro Shell is more breathable? Gore Tex Active is marketed as the most breathable Gore Tex on the market. I think Gore Tex Active is the most breathable Gore Tex Pro is the most ...

March 21, 11:53pm

Re: Andrew Skurka - Core Clothing
I really enjoyed reading this. I didn't agree with everything 100% but you could tell he put a lot of thought (and experiance) into his choices. Despite the "blow up" on here about ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Andrew Skurka - Core Clothing
March 21, 10:04pm

Re: Haglofs Gram Comp Pro
I have the older Haglofs Ozo pullover (Gore Tex Packlite) that evolved into the Gram Comp Pullover and I love it. I am not sure if the hood is the same but the Hood on the Ozo is fantastic. The t...

In GEAR » Haglofs Gram Comp Pull
March 21, 9:56pm

Re: Re: gtx paclite vs gtx pro waterproof duration
No experiance with the GT Active membrane but STP has a Haglofs Gram Comp Pro pullover for $299 that steems like a good jacket. It is listed at 8oz and I have the previous version the Haglofs Ozo ...

March 21, 9:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.