Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 141 - 150 of 1919 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...192

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Katabatic Gear New Years Sale.
I owned two WM bags (a 2003 Ultralite and a 2006 Summerlite) and had a Katabatic Palisade that I will agree was higher quality than the WM. The stitching was better on the Katabatic and it was stu...

In Gear Deals » Katabatic Gear New Years Sale.
January 08, 9:44am

Re: lifetime?
I have owned a lot of packs and a lot of them I only had a few trips with (doesn't take long to decide it's not for me). I had significant time in a Mountainsmith phantom that was a really...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 08, 9:07am

Re: prices are crazy though
Owning a McHale and either owning or having owned packs from Jansport, Osprey, Gregory, Mountiansmith, Golite, HMG, MLD, SMD, Gossamer Gear, ULA, and my wife having a Granite Gear, the McHale is by...

In GEAR » What Dan McHale has to say about UL backpacks
January 07, 8:03pm

Re: Nunatak Skaha Plus???
I had two in the past and both were overweight but were warm jackets. I had a medium with 2oz of overfill and an pretex quantum shell that was 14.4oz. It was Michelin man puffy for sure. I then h...

In GEAR » Nunatak Skaha Plus???
January 07, 8:09am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2014 Staff survivors
There have been women on the staff before, but after all the turnover, there aren't any now. I don't see that as a problem in any way, and I am sure there will be some more women on the st...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2014 Staff Picks
January 04, 8:57pm

Re: Knapsack Col
Also, speaking of Titcomb Basin, I camped in the basin in 2012, and though it would have been a terrible camp in poor weather (It was windy even in good conditions), it was the most beautiful camp ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » southern Wind River Range - Texas Pass on August 11th?
January 04, 4:38pm

Re: Knapsack Col
When I was there at the end of August 2012 we didn't have any problems going over the pass and barely had to cross any snow at all. I went from Titcomb Basin to Peak Lake and the Titcomb Basin...

In Pre-Trip Planning » southern Wind River Range - Texas Pass on August 11th?
January 04, 4:29pm

Re: Re Pecos Wilderness Route help
Thanks Luke. I have never had a problem with altitude in any of my previous trips (knock on wood) even camping at well over 10K most trips the first night. She has never hiked nor been at altitud...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
January 03, 7:02pm

Pecos Wilderness Route help
I am going to see if anyone has any suggestions or critiques of my route in Pecos Wilderness. The date may be between the first of June and mid July (though probably sometime in June - I may look ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
January 03, 1:15pm

Re: Re: Rejoice – new rectangular neoair xtherm for 2015
I would probably lean to the XTherm today if I was buying today just to avoid the hassle of having to inflate the Downmats, but they are wicked warm. I know they are supposed to be as warm, but I ...

In GEAR » Rejoice! New rectangular xtherm for 2015
January 02, 8:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.