BPL Community Profile

Brian UL (MAYNARD76) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me Brian UL has not added a biography yet.
StateMA
CountryU.S.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brian UL

Showing 141 - 150 of 1166 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...117

Forum » Thread

Re: Can I go Paleo, too? (I'm a Vegetarian)
Chris, yes you can be a vegetarian and paleo. It depends on whether you will eat eggs and or fish or shellfish. read here: http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/08/13/ancestral-health-symposium/ and: ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 26, 2:09pm

Re: Re: Why make tents out of sil nylon anyways?
Nemo make tents with 10/20/30 denier PU nylons. Maybe someone has used them and can chime in on how they preform?\ I had the same question when looking at the new lightweight tent flys. I could ...

In GEAR » Why make tents out of sil nylon anyways?
January 25, 12:00pm

Re: This Should Be Interesting
You never know with Anon if its real or just some lone kid posting vids to troll. I do not get the reactionary tone on this thread. Connecting to people, sharing info and meeting people is nothin...

In Chaff » This Should Be Interesting
January 24, 2:19pm

Make a Living as an Adventurer- share it
Really, the key to being an adventurer is is being a writer or possibly a really good photographer. You can go around and do all the adventures you like but if you don't have anything to show f...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 23, 8:40am

Re: Well, there ya go...
Sorry for coming off too strong earlier. My point was only that too many people are working at or below the poverty line. Not every one wants to be rich or do what it takes to get there. But I do...

In Chaff » How has the change been?
January 21, 11:29am

Re: Canteen Stove
I am always envious of the older people I see on the trail with their old gear. Made me want to have durable gear that will last a lifetime like that. You have look hard to find good light gear tha...

In GEAR » Canteen Stove
January 20, 5:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How has the change been?
"Which one of Milton's writings would you recommend as most clearly stating what you attribute to him -- i.e., where he led you to believe those things you describe?" pick one. ...

January 20, 12:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How has the change been?
"Who led you to believe that?" Milton Friedman, among others.

January 20, 11:49am

Re: Re: Re: Re: How has the change been?
'There's nothing simple about the issue, and there are no simple answers to it." actually there are pretty simple answers to it. No other first world country has a wealth gap as big...

January 20, 10:51am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: wage slave: perceived poverty
"As to "wage slave," that would describe me when I was young. I had no salable skills, so my wage earning potential was limited. I did something about it, and others do not. The term...

January 20, 10:46am

All Reader Reviews by Brian UL

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
After using both the Caldera cone and Ti-Tri stove for quite a while and watched as Trail designs keeps improving and addressing customers concerns Ive come to this conclusion... the Caldera cone and...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 28, 4:07am

Trail Designs Ti-Tri Inferno
The Inferno stove is 4 separate pieces. An inverted ti cone, a ti floor, a grate support and a grate insert: infero stove

In Stoves - Other
September 18, 1:21pm

Mountain Laurel Designs Zip
This pack carries like, and has the same amount of features as packs 2 or more times its weight! I have to remind myself that the Zip only weighs a hair over 10 oz.(w/optional hipbelt). Its light eno...

In Backpacks - Frameless
August 29, 4:08pm

MLD Carbon Fiber Tarp Pole set 2007
I ordered these along with my MLD Zip pack (review on that in future). It only cost me 50.00 USD as I ordered them at the introductory price on the first month they were released. These are geat for p...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 11, 6:42am