BPL Community Profile

Adan Lopez (Lopez) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Gabriel Valley
About Me I dont own a scale or spend alot on gear, still I manage an 8lb base thanks to you good BPLers. Enjoyment is the goal here, which means light gear is important as is "lightness of mind". Kit must not be complex, fragile or expensive.
CitySan Dimas
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adan Lopez

Showing 141 - 150 of 804 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...81

Forum » Thread

Jeff's Logan Bread
Jeff, Your bread looks like it could be fun. From your totals above, you state that it was cut in 36 pieces and how many calories were in each. About what size were each of those pieces? Also, you...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Logan bread recipe
May 11, 5:34pm

Unfinished business
Awesome, another crack at the ultra distance, and with an awesome crew again. Super stoked. Zion looks amazeballs. Zion To do list: shift my schedule beg my wife heal my knee trick my boss...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Zion Nat'l Park Traverse 2012, aka "The Trans-Zion", BPL Group Run-Round #2
May 11, 3:54pm

Dylan
Dude, I have absolutely nothing helpful to say except....have a thoroughly amazing time. WRR has been haunting me for years, would love to go there some day. 8 days solo in the Winds, I'm stoke...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Absaroka Beartooth & Wind River Range Questions
May 09, 11:30pm

Tarp tents
Cc, Once you use a good single wall shelter for a while, you'll forget you ever thought it was less protective. Whichever shelter you use, you will become adept with and accustomed to. My reco...

In GEAR » UL Tent Vs. Traditional
May 08, 10:35pm

crampons
I've never used those Black Diamonds but I was considering buying these for when my microspikes are not quite enough: http://www.kahtoola.com/crampons.php On these Kahtoolas, the ankle st...

In GEAR » Crampons with trail runners
May 08, 5:40pm

B2b
Manfred, what a fun trip. We're in a real family groove lately, really enjoying this. I hope to put one up soon myself. I enjoyed your daughters big smile and all those different views, very nice!

In Post-Trip Reports » B2B – Bay to Beach – 60 miles with my 10 year old Daughter
May 07, 11:40pm

Down south
James, I havent been following your reports but maybe I will now. What a great and enviable adventure. One of those things I wish I would have done before fathering, homesteading, nine-to-fiving,...

In Other Activities » Home on the Highway - San Francisco to Ushuaia, Argentina in an 87 4Runner
May 07, 10:09pm

Rush
I have the 10L and mine didnt come with a bladder. Also, I can reach the bottles in my pack while I wear it, however I have to try a bit hard to get them back in, especially on my weaker left side.

In GEAR » Suggestions for a trail running/adventure racing pack?
May 07, 2:19pm

Bear canyon
Send Craig Wisner a PM. Ive been up into there but it was in the dark and I never saw the camp. Craig's been there.

In Pre-Trip Planning » San Gabriel's Bear Canyon Help please
May 06, 2:32pm

Shining Rock
Great trip Luke. I have yet to hike with my older brother, though we talk about it. I do have a 16 yr old nephew that was thrilled with a short hike up to Timber mtn, I ought a go pick him up soon ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Two Brothers in Shining Rock Wilderness
May 06, 10:08am

All Reader Reviews by Adan Lopez

Adan Lopez has posted no reviews.