BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 141 - 150 of 2041 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...205

Forum » Thread

swapping uppers?
"Oh - as long as you are in there, swab out the upper." the upper section of the pole? the upper rubber expander? Curious to know which part you meant and reasoning. Thanks!

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear LT4 Locking Problems?
February 13, 4:10am

tension
I agree with David...loops at the bottom can be many different problems, but my first guess would be that your thread tension is too low. Lower your bobbin tension, but raise your thread tension a...

In Make Your Own Gear » Promblems with getting the thread tension right
February 12, 4:11pm

Re: JMT list...let's talk VOLUME
Jennifer, I shipped your hat cord/strap today. Some quick thoughts: 1) skip wood burning insert b/c no fires above 10,000ft, strict wood harvesting regulations in many areas, twig fires are e...

In Gear Lists » JMT list...let's talk VOLUME
February 11, 11:19pm

$160 plus actual shipping
Lowering to $160+ actual shipping. See first post for location, size and weight of package.

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Lightning Ascent Men's 22" Black
February 11, 8:25pm

Update on fit and material
I figured others may be interested, but the group buy I was part of received it's order today. The material is same as the new patagonia capilene 4. I find the fit to be slim+long. A bit tig...

In Gear Deals » MEC T2 Hoodie Group Buy - ROUND 2
February 11, 6:23pm

Thank you
John, Thank you for taking the time to do what probably should have been the first, if not most logical, step towards getting a clear cut answer on the issue. Now that we've heard from the ...

In Gear Swap » Ethics/Morality... Or Pay Pal Gift???
February 11, 5:56pm

WTB: .51oz cuben fiber
Looking for 2 yards...no preference on color. Send me a PM. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: .51oz cuben fiber
February 10, 10:32am

mittens
"There seems to be two kinds of mittens available; cheap-o snowboarding mitts that work poorly and expedition-type mitts in the $150+ range. The middle of the road options are all gloves, not ...

In GEAR » Gear Test Results last night in -5ºF
February 10, 8:31am

FS: $10 LL Bean gift card
SOLD SOLD SOLD I have an e-gift card that expires on Feb 13 for $10 at LL Bean. Asking for $5 via paypal PM me. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: $10 LL Bean gift card
February 10, 6:03am

dyneema vs dyneemaX
AFAIK, Chris Zimmer doesn't build his pockets out of pure dyneema fabric. He's using dyneemaX (210 grid stop). Go with Xpac if you want higher water resistance. Personally, I'd go wi...

In GEAR » Which hip belt pocket? Brand? Xpac or Dyneema? GG? Zimmerbuilt? MLD?
February 10, 5:25am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am