BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 141 - 150 of 2691 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...270

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Not really.
"While I'm guilty of a movie, or a YouTube docu once in a great while, 6 hours of broadcast TV is more than I've watched in over 3 years. The rumors of it being possible to live withou...

In Chaff » Discovery Channel Fires Cody Lundin.
February 25, 2:45pm

I am weird
"I'll not comment on Keynesianism, etc. I'm also far from an expert on Latin American politics, and refuse to discuss the Middle East with Tom ever again. But I will point out to Kat t...

In Chaff » Meanwhile in Venezuela
February 25, 12:57pm

"The President's proposed reforms are radically insufficient"
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2014/mar/06/can-privacy-be-saved/?insrc=hpss

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
February 25, 10:37am

Damage currently done
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/ Even though Jerry encourages us not to overstate the damage currently done by the NSA collection of data....and only worry a...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
February 25, 9:05am

Yup. Got the feeding on camera
261 pictures and a bunch of videos of the puma coming back to eat. Here is one .

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 23, 2:00pm

Couple of updates
1. A young friend in the nearby town got his first trailcamera and I helped him set it up ( not the location) and gave him some tips last Monday. Yesterday he got the camera and had several mountai...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 22, 3:48pm

Re: Re: Spend
I get it Jerry, I just disagree. Edited. Jerry, you do find a way of derailing threads to push your agenda. Relentless. Your comment about myself and Michael being the only 2 not to ju...

February 22, 9:11am

Spend
Better go spend some money to help the economy Jerry, wether you need the stuff or not, whether you can afford it or not.

February 22, 8:19am

Re: why
I don't like everything he stands for ( I am not a believer in Keynesian economics for one) but that does not mean I cannot appreciate some really good articles he writes and recommends. His ar...

February 22, 12:33am

Meanwhile in Venezuela
Even without a Television it is hard to escape the reports of what is going on in Venezuela. Here is a piece recommended by one of my favorite current journalists, Kevin Gosztola, that offers a ...

February 21, 8:04am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.