BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 141 - 150 of 3090 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...309

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Bumping Not Allowed People
A thread with a title like this isn't going to be well received. That' seems to be more the issue here than bumping policy.

In Gear Swap » Bumping Not Allowed People
August 27, 1:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Never going to win
I am reading it again ( more like studying for me). Thanks for the link. Gret website; I am looking forward to reading more articles.

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
August 27, 11:44am

Sold
Now a new post to say the item is sold is what makes little sense to me because that bumps something unavailable.

August 26, 7:42pm

Re: Re: Bumping Not Allowed People
"Seriously folks. Just don't be annoying about your bumpage. Simple." But, but we need a rule that everyone has to follow, all the time!!! :) Nah. Thanks Dave C. for be...

August 26, 4:16pm

Re
"At the end of the day I cannot help but wonder how much our militarism translates into benefits for us; abundant energy, relative security within my own borders, a steady flow of cheap luxury...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
August 25, 12:30pm

Re: Sweet
".....Do I get to join some secret BPL club now?" Yup. The " won't go along with group think" group. But now you have to go along with whatever this group thinks. I'...

In Chaff » America the Troublemaker?
August 25, 7:10am

Re: Re: Troublemakers.
"Very true. And, increasingly, other than at the edges, there isn't much to distinguish between the various heads." Oh how dare you!!

August 25, 7:04am

Re: Troublemakers.
"I have to repeat: we place too much emphasis on Presidents and elected officials" We'll see when we have a Rebublican president that blows if that still stands.

August 25, 5:58am

Re: Re: Re
"Your idealism is laudable, but doomed to disappointment. Anyone seeking that kind of power has become suspect in my eyes, as the presidency has accumulated ever more power. "Power corrup...

August 24, 5:49pm

Re
Like I have been saying: anyone seeking that kind of power does not get a break when it comes to doing the right thing, in whatever capacity one can. Did he do all he could? No.

August 24, 5:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.