Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joslyn Bloodworth (JoslynB) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me Joslyn Bloodworth has not added a biography yet.
CityChino Valley
StateArizona
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://ulborbust.wordpress.com/
My PDF Gear ListBackpacking Wish List for Two

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joslyn Bloodworth

Showing 141 - 150 of 182 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Re: Do you use a liner with trail running shoes? And what about sock thickness?
Hot feet make me very uncomfortable so I wear the thinnest socks I can buy. The only reason to go any thicker for me is if it's cold, but even then I find that my feet only get cold when I sto...

In GEAR » Do you use a liner with trail running shoes? And what about sock thickness?
August 03, 12:32pm

Nice!
It looks like some good stuff is coming out! I do wish the Mountain Harware had a hood but I really like the look of the Montane pullover. Gotta say I'm really loving the big pocket on the fr...

In GEAR » Ultralight shells
August 02, 7:15pm

Always go Columbia
I love Columbia pants (their tops, not so much)and my favorites are their water shorts. http://www.columbia.com/Women%E2%80%99s-Sandy-River%E2%84%A2-Short/AL4573,default,pd.html# Reason I lov...

In GEAR » Hiking Pants: What do you Wear and why?
August 01, 2:00pm

Re: Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This!
WTF what is this world coming to?

In Chaff » Screw Carbon Neutral -- Get a Load of This!
July 30, 9:29pm

Re: What are your other hobbies?
Let's See... Playing with my dogs Hanging with my Husband Playing video games Reading Watching Documentaries and any channel to Discovery Shopping (usually for backpacking stuff) Researc...

In Chaff » What are your other hobbies?
July 30, 9:27pm

Re: R value
@ Mark - Yes, Kooka Bay's lightest pads are uninsulated but he makes insulated pads and will customize them with either synthetic or down insulation. So they can be R1, but they can be warmer ...

In GEAR » Thermarest Neo, but is it "The One"?
July 27, 9:21pm

Check out this
Check out kookabay.com. I too wanted something lightweight, but due to a chronic condition I can't go with a ccf pad and the Kooka Bay Taperlight is the pad I'm planning on going with. It...

In GEAR » Thermarest Neo, but is it "The One"?
July 27, 5:05pm

Wow
So, yeah I think I'll take the bears, thank you very much!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Australia may not have grizzlies, but . . .
July 26, 5:36pm

Pro Tick Key
I also would reccommend the Pro Tick Key, It's cheaper, lighter and comes with a small light identification card like the one shown in the article posted above along with some other good tips a...

In GEAR » Tick Key
July 26, 11:05am

Sad...
Greg, I'm really inclined to agree with you here. I always wonder when I hear these reports how much could have been prevented with just a little bit of knowledge.

In Chaff » And another series of bear attacks this week
July 25, 12:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Joslyn Bloodworth

Joslyn Bloodworth has posted no reviews.