BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 141 - 150 of 1209 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...121

Forum » Thread

Re:Travis
I can see that. being from different areas makes it difficult to do any changes. And trying to give feedback to folks you don't necessarily know well is a whole other deal. I do carry mor...

In Post-Trip Reports » First Post - A Confession/Trip Report
January 16, 12:05pm

Re: Non-Guided Trip
Cool trip for sure. great pictures only part i don't like is "We ended up getting saddled with lots of extra gear." i'm very much in the camp of "you want it, you carr...

In Post-Trip Reports » First Post - A Confession/Trip Report
January 16, 9:34am

Re: Re: Question for fellow side sleepers
once i flip around a few times i'm out for the night so quilts are not problem for me. get the sides tucked in and i'm good. with my EE rev x 20 i use the top snap to keep it around my sh...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Question for fellow side sleepers
January 16, 9:08am

Re: Re: men teaching girlfriends
these threads make me thankful my GF will go on day hikes, snowshoe day hikes, and short overnight trips as long as i keep the mileage and elevation gain in her wheelhouse. I save harder, longer t...

In Philosophy & Technique » helping girlfriend reduce weight - personal fears
January 14, 8:25pm

Re: waters
I use a campbells cup of soup cup for a mug. sharpie marks on the side at 1c and 1.5c

In GEAR » Measuring water
January 13, 4:57pm

Re: Re: Backpacking gear you use at home
headlamp for when the power goes out or losing something under the bed. opinel knife for any cutting many clothes i wear normally.. shirts, nanopuff, rain jacket, hats. only thing i don'...

In GEAR » Backpacking gear you use at home
January 12, 9:43pm

Re: Re: Re: My thoughts
on the AT and Long trail the water sources at campsite/ shelters can be a bit more than you want to walk after you're done walking. so i like to fill up my 1.5L bag and filter it back at the...

In Gear Lists » 3-season gear for northeast USA
January 12, 1:31pm

Re: My thoughts
Rick, you carry 4L of water? do you guys not have streams in NY? haha if you swapped your 3L nalgene for a 1.5-2L Evernew bottle you could have 3.5-4L capacity and be able to fill up more &...

In Gear Lists » 3-season gear for northeast USA
January 12, 7:08am

Re: Long ingredients list - meh
"the ingredients list puts these in the class my wife and I refer to as 'chemistry set' food. " nom nom nommmmmm think you can dehydrate Mtn Dew? ;)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New. Boil in bag sides.
January 11, 5:51pm

Re: New. Boil in bag sides.
Do they reseal for cooking ? will have to give those a shot either way.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New. Boil in bag sides.
January 11, 2:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.