BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 141 - 150 of 1208 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...121

Forum » Thread

Re: Non-Guided Trip
Cool trip for sure. great pictures only part i don't like is "We ended up getting saddled with lots of extra gear." i'm very much in the camp of "you want it, you carr...

In Post-Trip Reports » First Post - A Confession/Trip Report
January 16, 9:34am

Re: Re: Question for fellow side sleepers
once i flip around a few times i'm out for the night so quilts are not problem for me. get the sides tucked in and i'm good. with my EE rev x 20 i use the top snap to keep it around my sh...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Question for fellow side sleepers
January 16, 9:08am

Re: Re: men teaching girlfriends
these threads make me thankful my GF will go on day hikes, snowshoe day hikes, and short overnight trips as long as i keep the mileage and elevation gain in her wheelhouse. I save harder, longer t...

In Philosophy & Technique » helping girlfriend reduce weight - personal fears
January 14, 8:25pm

Re: waters
I use a campbells cup of soup cup for a mug. sharpie marks on the side at 1c and 1.5c

In GEAR » Measuring water
January 13, 4:57pm

Re: Re: Backpacking gear you use at home
headlamp for when the power goes out or losing something under the bed. opinel knife for any cutting many clothes i wear normally.. shirts, nanopuff, rain jacket, hats. only thing i don'...

In GEAR » Backpacking gear you use at home
January 12, 9:43pm

Re: Re: Re: My thoughts
on the AT and Long trail the water sources at campsite/ shelters can be a bit more than you want to walk after you're done walking. so i like to fill up my 1.5L bag and filter it back at the...

In Gear Lists » 3-season gear for northeast USA
January 12, 1:31pm

Re: My thoughts
Rick, you carry 4L of water? do you guys not have streams in NY? haha if you swapped your 3L nalgene for a 1.5-2L Evernew bottle you could have 3.5-4L capacity and be able to fill up more &...

January 12, 7:08am

Re: Long ingredients list - meh
"the ingredients list puts these in the class my wife and I refer to as 'chemistry set' food. " nom nom nommmmmm think you can dehydrate Mtn Dew? ;)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New. Boil in bag sides.
January 11, 5:51pm

Re: New. Boil in bag sides.
Do they reseal for cooking ? will have to give those a shot either way.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New. Boil in bag sides.
January 11, 2:37pm

Re: 3-season gear for northeast USA
Definitely improve on the pack. Many packs in that size that will be much lighter.. Osprey Exos, Zpacks, Gossomer gear. swap the compression sack out for a trash compactor bag. would the ...

January 10, 8:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.