BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 141 - 150 of 3411 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...342

Forum » Thread

Hexamid
I own the Hexamid Twin. I don't own the Duo Mid but I do have the BD Mega Light so I'm somewhat familiar with the pros and cons of owning a mid. The mid is the easiest shelter I own t...

In GEAR » MLD Duomid
September 15, 2:55pm

Re: Seattle second hand
Hi Benjamin, Not what you are asking about but check out Feathered Friends store which is only a block away from REI's flagship store. Besides their products, they have a nice variety of Hi...

In Chaff » Seattle second hand
September 15, 2:28pm

Hummingbird Hammock + and Double
It's been a while since I've checked (so this may be old news) but it looks like the double and solo + are available on their website now although not in all colors.

In Hammocks » Hummingbird Hammock + and Double
September 15, 1:31pm

Re: Essentials -Adam
The 10 essentials argument here at BPL is getting silly. Carry them. Don't carry them. Buzzards need to eat just don't get a SAR member killed trying to rescue or recover you. I agr...

In GEAR » Total luxury XUL (SUL) is now possible
September 15, 12:49pm

Re: Re: just pay attention to your body
"Take what you like to eat. You can take the healthiest foods known to the Earth, but if you can't get yourself to eat them, it is dead weight." Truer words never spoken. Not ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » backpacking food
September 15, 5:34am

Re: Re: Leaving the World of Technology?
I don't think cutting the cable is necessarily about rebuking the great TV Satan and becoming a luddite. We're currently paying $720 a year for satellite TV. Of what's on TV, I on...

In Chaff » Leaving the World of Technology?
September 14, 5:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Leaving the World of Technology?
I keep it simple. If it enhances my life then I leave it alone. If it's negatively impacting my quality of life, then I address it. I found myself developing vulture neck from staring at...

In Chaff » Leaving the World of Technology?
September 14, 2:15pm

Re: Eneloop vs Lithium stats
Enloops are NiMH rechargeable batteries and I haven't purchased any yet. Yet. The Enloop Pros are advertised at 2550 mAh (500 charges) while the regular ones are 2000 mAh (2100 charges). ...

In GEAR » Which Zebralight should I get?
September 14, 11:49am

+1 sticks and rocks
I find myself using sticks and ballast as dry deadmans on a fairly regular basis. .

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Stake techniques
September 14, 11:10am

Re: What's your favorite green tea?
Thanks to everyone for all the great input. I just ordered some Matcha and a bamboo starter kit to go with it and will eventually try all of the green and black teas suggested thus far as they all...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » What's your favorite green tea?
September 13, 12:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm