Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 141 - 150 of 4494 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...450

Forum » Thread

Re: Christos anesti!
Happy Easter Mitchell.

In Chaff » Christos anesti!
April 05, 2:02pm

Re: Re: Small Travel Essentials Backpack
I travel a fair amount and found a Columbia pack years ago that's perfect for me. Sadly it's been discontinued so I need to take care to not lose or damage it as I've yet to find a per...

In GEAR » Small Travel Essentials Backpack
April 05, 1:44pm

Re: Thanks
There's a learning curve to Lighroom but I'm getting the hang of it. I'd probably be a bit further along if I'd take the time to finish the video series.

In Photography » Lightroom 5 e book and video tutorial
April 04, 8:22pm

Re: How much could you live on?
Depends on your standard of living. Eastern Washington Apartment $750-1300 Utility bill in apt $60-100 Food $200-400 Fuel is too lifestyle dependent to say but with your Prius and assu...

In Chaff » How much could you live on?
April 04, 8:19pm

Re: Bandaids
"I usually don't even bother unless I'm bleeding over everything." Yup. Most of the band aids I use are to keep me from bleeding on my clothes or gear more than anything else....

In GEAR » First Aid Emergency Kit
April 04, 6:49pm

Re: Great googily moogily
"I appreciate Roger's contributions to BPL." +1 Blue Fish Balls or whatever apparently hold the keys to fixing BPL but will only allow for us to gaze upon this precious secret f...

In Gear Swap » Quantum Endurance Climashield Quilt 5'X7' Slate Grey 75$
April 04, 6:16pm

Re: Booboos
I don't claim to be a medical expert. There are others on here, like Dean, who are. I did spend a few years in EMS, and with my current job, I receive some trauma related training from ti...

In GEAR » First Aid Emergency Kit
April 04, 5:02pm

Re: This is sad
Thanks for clearing that up Mark. There was a pretty bad Stolen Valor case last week where a guy who spent less than a month in the Army conned people for close to $15k by claiming he was a ranger...

April 04, 2:43pm

Re: This is sad
Whoa bring it down a notch. "I'm trying to figure out how to make this an "IRL" problem for Avram." Creepy. Either he can end up in small claims court..." O...

April 04, 2:11pm

Re: International comparison of water consumption
"Reasons for that are higher water prices and the introduction of water efficient EU standards for dishwashers, washing machines and even toilet flushes." Yup that's a lot of what ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 04, 1:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm