Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 141 - 150 of 3723 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...373

Forum » Thread

Re: The inevitable mutton busting on the JMT
So what are everyone's thoughts on mutton busting in the wilderness? Discuss.

In Philosophy & Technique » The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
November 11, 8:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: ratings
I haven't owned a samsung phone but my experience with the iphone 4s is that I can get nearly a week out of it in airplane mode without a re charge. If I take 30ish photos and a half dozen vid...

In GEAR » Phone/Camera Battery charging for 1 week hike
November 11, 8:38pm

Re: The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
I think this bike would be ok and LNT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WREyAicJXkM#t=25

November 11, 5:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
Wow French ladies Nick! Lucky you! That's some high class targeted advertising! The all knowing all seeing internet has such low expectations of me that it keeps suggesting that I need a...

November 10, 8:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
Billy, You should really consider letting that injury under your nose heal... or whatever the internet equivalent is. 'anyone that doesn't want to allow him to do what he wants in t...

November 10, 7:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
"Yeah let's go out and maim people we disagree with. Pathetic." +1

November 10, 4:18pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: But we suck...Re: Common Core is the Devil. Or is it?
Apparently we're a school of distinction for improvement by Washington's standards and failing by the Federal standards. http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2014/11/05/3245382/richland-schoo...

In Chaff » Common Core is the Devil. Or is it?
November 09, 1:29pm

Shake it off
As my great grandma used to say, "Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate."

In Post-Trip Reports » That super old skatepark deep in the Sierras
November 09, 1:24pm

Re: A (serious) brainstorm
Hopefully they named this sleeping bag the Neutron Star. As hard as they packed the down into this bag, a Neutron Star is the only thing that will come close to it in terms of density.

In Gear Deals » Ultimate Sleeping Bag
November 09, 12:21pm

Re: Re: The inevitable bike legalization of the JMT
There's a difference between Wilderness and wilderness. One of our local Wilderness areas is surrounded by ORV tracks. A small example of how we can walk and chew gum at the same time. T...

November 09, 12:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm