BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 141 - 150 of 3296 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...330

Forum » Thread

Re: The Question of Militarism/Empire
I think we're pretty fickle as a country. I suspect that if gas were to jump from $4 to $7 overnight, we'd see pandemonium of the cats-and-dogs-sleeping-together variety. So yes, we defin...

In Chaff » The Question of Militarism/Empire
August 25, 11:53am

Re: Gear for freezing rain
I wear mesh shoes, liner socks, nylon pants and shirt, nylon/spandex T shirt, hard shell jacket, no rain pants or kilt, and I keep moving. I'll pull my hands into my sleeves if need be and if ...

In GEAR » Gear for freezing rain
August 25, 11:12am

Re: Re: Smell?
I really wanted to like FF as they're a Seattle based company but after checking out a few of their bags in their store, I felt like I was in a coffin. Also, don't care for their zipper as...

In GEAR » Experience with Enlightened Equipment Accomplice?
August 25, 10:20am

Re: Re: Re: A few questions...
This is one of those threads that would be fun to only read the first and last post, and then try to guess what the hell happened in between. "How in the crap did they go from Libya to Mega...

In Chaff » America the Troublemaker?
August 25, 10:11am

Re: Re: Metric System
"...do I wanna know about Megan Fox's thumbs?" Probably not.

August 25, 9:53am

Re: Her Wants
Not a woman (although I'm known to dress as one) but maybe surprise her by dry baking brownies?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Women of BPL, Help a Brother Out
August 25, 8:46am

Re: Re: Metric System
I think where I had a falling out with the Metric system was from my EMS days from having to a) guess the weight of the patient, b) convert that guesstimation to kilograms, c) to then figure out th...

August 25, 8:30am

Metric System
Metric system looks like a bunch of leftist commie baloney to me. Here in America, we don't write cheques or add gratuitous u's to our favourite words. We eat steak, drive SUVs, and discu...

August 25, 8:16am

Re: Re: Troublemakers.
"when you're in the middle of a crisis things seem hopeless" Couple amendments I'd like to see added to our constitution: 12 year term limits for Congressmen/women and Senat...

August 25, 7:58am

Re: Re: Sweet
"Or did your inability to figure it out cause you to use the word beginning with "F"?" I can assure you, many an F bomb was dropped yesterday when I was playing Bob Villa.

August 25, 7:45am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm