Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 141 - 150 of 4305 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...431

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: knife vs saw vs hatchet vs axe!
David, have you tried using C4? In keeping with Omega Force's eleventy zillion use policy, C4 is compliant with the mandate. Not only can I shape it into Star Wars figurines, but I can take...

In GEAR » knife vs saw vs hatchet vs axe!
March 05, 10:16am

Re: knife vs saw vs hatchet vs axe!
As a veteran of Omega Force (call sign Shadow Raven of Doom 6) we were taught to think on our feet. Often times we were so far behind enemy lines, that we were behind the enemy lines BEHIND enemy ...

March 05, 9:11am

Re: finished knife
Well done Bob!

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » unltralite knife
March 05, 6:22am

How to dominated the woods
I usually carry two Granfors Bruks small forest axes. I used to carry one as my primary axe and the other as my spare. Lately I've found that I get nearly twice as much work done by double wi...

March 05, 6:19am

WATCHES!!!!!!
I'd normally be inclined to forgive that sad excuse for a watch due to the fact that Max has a bicycle habit to support and is going to college. But damn. That Casio is the strip mall...

In GEAR » watches!?!
March 04, 10:01pm

Re: The Lottery is Closed with Regrets for Any Confusion
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help" has evolved to "I'm from the government and I'm here to make excuses for our contractor's screw up because ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Enchantments Lottery Now Open
March 04, 1:04pm

Re: watches!?!
"why carry a watch?" An analog watch will suffice as a compass to get a rough direction of travel assuming you can figure out where the sun is. I use a watch more than a map to determ...

In GEAR » watches!?!
March 04, 12:59pm

Re: Re: why limit yourself to crop mode
"When you use the touit in crop mode, it'll still be 12mm." Looks like I need to do more reading on this. My understanding is that using a standard e mount lens (vs FE) on the A7 ...

In Photography » Compact wide angle big sensor?
March 04, 11:11am

Re: Re: Hitching in GRCA is almost a sure thing...
I'm not familiar with the area so I'm assuming that it's all within the National Park. If it isn't, we'll here's some free/useless information then. I do know that hit...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Hitchhiking at Grand Canyon
March 04, 4:07am

Re: Re: Re: Reading glasses. Suggestions?
I don't care to shop there but I like the reading glasses I get from Walmart the most. I drop mine on a near daily basis, I just throw them in the front pocket of my backpack or in my shirt p...

In GEAR » Reading glasses. Suggestions?
March 03, 10:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm