BPL Community Profile

Eugene Smith (Eugeneius) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nuevo Mexico
About Me Eugene Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityLas Cruces
StateNew Mexico
CountryUSAish
My Website URLhttp://desertpaincave.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List2 year old outdated gear list that needs to be updated badly

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eugene Smith

Showing 141 - 150 of 2608 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...261

Forum » Thread

Re: Durability of Patagoni Houdini ?
Unless your pack straps are carved from granite, NO, pack straps do not "destroy" houdinis. Tree branch snags can blow a hole or stitch on a pair of jeans if you catch one just right. S...

In GEAR » Durability of Patagoni Houdini ?
September 14, 9:53pm

Re: Kilian Jornet & Emelie Forsberg rescued fromAiguille du Midi
What would you have done differently Eric?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kilian Jornet & Emelie Forsberg rescued fromAiguille du Midi
September 10, 7:04am

Re: Re: Re: Re: why?
Trying to watch expenses Travis? Craig's sandwich bag bootie covers sound about right. Now the question is, Iron Kids bread or Milton's Multi Grain?

In GEAR » Waterproofing the bottom of down booties?
September 09, 10:40pm

Re: Boulder and North Rock Creeks in the Gore Range, Eagles Nest Wilderness
Yea buddy, this is good stuff Tim, Great series of images to accompany your recap.

In Post-Trip Reports » Boulder and North Rock Creeks in the Gore Range, Eagles Nest Wilderness
September 09, 9:49pm

Re: Long Shot: Toe Sock Durability?
I purchased a pair of Injinji Run 2.0 back in June and have already blown a hole in the big toe and they're beginning to go threadbare in some areas. Durability isn't very good IME. These...

In GEAR » Long Shot: Toe Sock Durability?
September 09, 9:40pm

Re: Slurry?
nm

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Trailstar (orange)
September 09, 9:06pm

Re: Re: Re: "nothing will hit us, we will not die, we will not drown, in JESUS name"
BPL, go home, you're drunk. This forum is continuing it's abysmal nose dive into oblivion.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "nothing will hit us, we will not die, we will not drown, in JESUS name"
September 09, 1:01pm

Re: Help me ID this Marmot jacket?
Pretty sure that's the Marmot Driclime jacket.

In GEAR » Help me ID this Marmot jacket?
August 25, 7:01pm

Re: Tahoe Rim Trail fastpack and video!
I always enjoy your videos Gabriel, thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » Tahoe Rim Trail fastpack and video!
August 25, 6:31pm

Re: texas
Midland? Guadalupe Mtns. NP is going to be your best bet for fall/winter/early spring backpacking trips nearest Midland. There's plenty to see and experience in and around the Guadalupe Mt...

In Pre-Trip Planning » texas
August 25, 11:21am

All Reader Reviews by Eugene Smith

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
Ron had my MLD Spinnaker Monk tarp repaired and improved upon free of charge with reinforced tieouts in 1 week, from shipping to Rons' shop, sewn, and shipped back to me, one week! This would nev...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 10, 9:43pm

Golite Shangri La 1
I have owned the Golite Shangri La 1 for several months now and have used it on about 3 trips so far in the desert southwest with variable weather conditions in the mountains and lower regions. F...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
May 16, 7:20am

Western Mountaineering Megalite
I recently used the WM Megalite on a 5 day trip through the Gila with temps at night ranging from the mid 20's to the lower 40's. Light wind was present each evening and the bag and draft tub...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
April 13, 10:00pm